[ login ] [ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: JeeTz  
Last post wins!
TwisterxzDate: Saturday, 24/08/2013, 23:42:08 | Message # 1381
Minecraft Server Admin
Founder

Messages: 2470
Awards: 7
Reputation: 15
Thats copyright!
I will charge you! You cant copy my profile sad

But it is a nice edit haha but dont tell lies here tongue



-----------------

 
WaRRioRDate: Sunday, 25/08/2013, 09:32:01 | Message # 1382
17
User

Messages: 2657
Awards: 4
Reputation: 12
PLEI U LIEDED :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
 
ur mom is gonna be in a rage mode for the rest of ur life.



-----------------

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

...

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

 
PleiadesDate: Sunday, 25/08/2013, 12:35:38 | Message # 1383
Shercie&JT<3
User

Messages: 6175
Awards: 72
Reputation: 45
http://www.loi.nl/talen....dex.htm


-----------------
 
SeaturtleDate: Sunday, 25/08/2013, 13:23:47 | Message # 1384
18
User

Messages: 963
Awards: 7
Reputation: 15
Hahaha and get your free iPad!


-----------------

Words like violence, break the silence.
 
PleiadesDate: Sunday, 25/08/2013, 19:27:53 | Message # 1385
Shercie&JT<3
User

Messages: 6175
Awards: 72
Reputation: 45
Lol i didnt even notice that xD


-----------------
 
WaRRioRDate: Monday, 26/08/2013, 10:18:02 | Message # 1386
17
User

Messages: 2657
Awards: 4
Reputation: 12
i win biggrin


-----------------

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

...

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

 
LunaaDate: Monday, 26/08/2013, 12:00:04 | Message # 1387
Twisterxz <3
User

Messages: 321
Awards: 6
Reputation: 13
no,  you didn't


-----------------
 
PleiadesDate: Monday, 26/08/2013, 17:45:10 | Message # 1388
Shercie&JT<3
User

Messages: 6175
Awards: 72
Reputation: 45
Je m'appele WINNER!


-----------------
 
WaRRioRDate: Monday, 26/08/2013, 18:10:59 | Message # 1389
17
User

Messages: 2657
Awards: 4
Reputation: 12
no you aint


-----------------

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

...

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

 
LunaaDate: Monday, 26/08/2013, 19:19:26 | Message # 1390
Twisterxz <3
User

Messages: 321
Awards: 6
Reputation: 13
J'appelle ça, perdre!


-----------------
 
SeaturtleDate: Monday, 26/08/2013, 19:29:45 | Message # 1391
18
User

Messages: 963
Awards: 7
Reputation: 15
My goal: Become head leader of IA and close this damn topic (after i did last post happy ), delete it  and then ill go normal member again.


-----------------

Words like violence, break the silence.
 
WaRRioRDate: Monday, 26/08/2013, 19:45:21 | Message # 1392
17
User

Messages: 2657
Awards: 4
Reputation: 12
thats why nobody wants you to get manager :P.


-----------------

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

...

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

 
PleiadesDate: Tuesday, 27/08/2013, 00:29:21 | Message # 1393
Shercie&JT<3
User

Messages: 6175
Awards: 72
Reputation: 45
I never abused this topic when I was a manager D:


-----------------
 
WaRRioRDate: Tuesday, 27/08/2013, 10:01:53 | Message # 1394
17
User

Messages: 2657
Awards: 4
Reputation: 12
ur mother is gonna be proud that u finally didnt screw up :PPPPPP


-----------------

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

...

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

 
SeaturtleDate: Tuesday, 27/08/2013, 10:26:08 | Message # 1395
18
User

Messages: 963
Awards: 7
Reputation: 15
Ghehe


-----------------

Words like violence, break the silence.
 
Search: