[ login ] [ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: JeeTz  
Last post wins!
PleiadesDate: Saturday, 17/08/2013, 11:53:26 | Message # 1351
Shercie&JT<3
User

Messages: 6175
Awards: 72
Reputation: 45
wut?


-----------------
 
WaRRioRDate: Saturday, 17/08/2013, 21:48:10 | Message # 1352
17
User

Messages: 2657
Awards: 4
Reputation: 12
Same words for killing him so he couldnt talk anymore.


-----------------

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

...

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

 
fluXisDate: Sunday, 18/08/2013, 11:48:54 | Message # 1353
17
User

Messages: 427
Awards: 2
Reputation: 5
Warrior showing his best english


-----------------

1) Open Youtube
2) Search for handball
3) Eat a cookie
 
WaRRioRDate: Sunday, 18/08/2013, 17:46:30 | Message # 1354
17
User

Messages: 2657
Awards: 4
Reputation: 12
yep :P


-----------------

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

...

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

 
PleiadesDate: Monday, 19/08/2013, 02:04:14 | Message # 1355
Shercie&JT<3
User

Messages: 6175
Awards: 72
Reputation: 45
Moshi moshi, english desu


-----------------
 
WaRRioRDate: Monday, 19/08/2013, 10:21:38 | Message # 1356
17
User

Messages: 2657
Awards: 4
Reputation: 12
ich spreche deutche!


-----------------

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

...

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

 
PleiadesDate: Monday, 19/08/2013, 12:48:29 | Message # 1357
Shercie&JT<3
User

Messages: 6175
Awards: 72
Reputation: 45
Mein rufnummer ist: Eins Eins NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN fünf.


-----------------
 
WaRRioRDate: Monday, 19/08/2013, 17:24:16 | Message # 1358
17
User

Messages: 2657
Awards: 4
Reputation: 12
당신은 큰 배를 가지고


-----------------

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

...

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

 
PleiadesDate: Tuesday, 20/08/2013, 23:27:26 | Message # 1359
Shercie&JT<3
User

Messages: 6175
Awards: 72
Reputation: 45
Not any more biggrin


-----------------
 
WaRRioRDate: Wednesday, 21/08/2013, 08:22:00 | Message # 1360
17
User

Messages: 2657
Awards: 4
Reputation: 12
good to hear.


-----------------

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

...

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

 
PleiadesDate: Wednesday, 21/08/2013, 11:07:35 | Message # 1361
Shercie&JT<3
User

Messages: 6175
Awards: 72
Reputation: 45
im smexy. just ask sher


-----------------
 
WaRRioRDate: Thursday, 22/08/2013, 09:36:11 | Message # 1362
17
User

Messages: 2657
Awards: 4
Reputation: 12
Sher???? Plei is fat right? biggrin


-----------------

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

...

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

 
PleiadesDate: Thursday, 22/08/2013, 13:00:58 | Message # 1363
Shercie&JT<3
User

Messages: 6175
Awards: 72
Reputation: 45
like i said, not anymore. lol


-----------------
 
WaRRioRDate: Thursday, 22/08/2013, 17:56:25 | Message # 1364
17
User

Messages: 2657
Awards: 4
Reputation: 12
;PPPPPP


-----------------

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

...

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

 
PleiadesDate: Thursday, 22/08/2013, 18:22:42 | Message # 1365
Shercie&JT<3
User

Messages: 6175
Awards: 72
Reputation: 45
Me winning this is tradition


-----------------
 
Search: