[ login ] [ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: JeeTz  
Last post wins!
SeaturtleDate: Tuesday, 27/08/2013, 10:26:31 | Message # 1396
18
User

Messages: 963
Awards: 7
Reputation: 15
Im gonna put on an iron shirt, and chase satan out of earth!


-----------------

Words like violence, break the silence.
 
PleiadesDate: Tuesday, 27/08/2013, 11:58:27 | Message # 1397
Shercie&JT<3
User

Messages: 6175
Awards: 72
Reputation: 45
Make that the cat wise


-----------------
 
WaRRioRDate: Tuesday, 27/08/2013, 15:04:54 | Message # 1398
17
User

Messages: 2657
Awards: 4
Reputation: 12
:PPPP


-----------------

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

...

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

 
BobDudeDate: Tuesday, 27/08/2013, 18:54:59 | Message # 1399
17
User

Messages: 1377
Awards: 7
Reputation: 6
My cat won't listen :('


-----------------
 
LunaaDate: Tuesday, 27/08/2013, 19:32:55 | Message # 1400
Twisterxz <3
User

Messages: 321
Awards: 6
Reputation: 13
Your cat is deaf!


-----------------
 
PleiadesDate: Tuesday, 27/08/2013, 22:04:02 | Message # 1401
Shercie&JT<3
User

Messages: 6175
Awards: 72
Reputation: 45
My cat is cute


-----------------
 
WaRRioRDate: Wednesday, 28/08/2013, 08:54:32 | Message # 1402
17
User

Messages: 2657
Awards: 4
Reputation: 12
ur cat is sher.


-----------------

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

...

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

 
PleiadesDate: Wednesday, 28/08/2013, 11:21:36 | Message # 1403
Shercie&JT<3
User

Messages: 6175
Awards: 72
Reputation: 45
No sher is a pussy


-----------------
 
WaRRioRDate: Wednesday, 28/08/2013, 16:13:33 | Message # 1404
17
User

Messages: 2657
Awards: 4
Reputation: 12
haha :P


-----------------

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

...

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

 
PleiadesDate: Thursday, 29/08/2013, 10:00:19 | Message # 1405
Shercie&JT<3
User

Messages: 6175
Awards: 72
Reputation: 45



-----------------
 
WaRRioRDate: Friday, 30/08/2013, 16:38:25 | Message # 1406
17
User

Messages: 2657
Awards: 4
Reputation: 12
*brought razor*


-----------------

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

...

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

 
PleiadesDate: Monday, 02/09/2013, 16:03:19 | Message # 1407
Shercie&JT<3
User

Messages: 6175
Awards: 72
Reputation: 45
Where's shercie?


-----------------
 
LightbladeDate: Monday, 02/09/2013, 16:18:17 | Message # 1408
Lieutenant colonel
User

Messages: 481
Awards: 0
Reputation: 0
I win pick me!!! wink


-----------------

 
WaRRioRDate: Monday, 02/09/2013, 16:44:47 | Message # 1409
17
User

Messages: 2657
Awards: 4
Reputation: 12
nop u did not win wink


-----------------

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

...

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

 
LightbladeDate: Monday, 02/09/2013, 16:57:49 | Message # 1410
Lieutenant colonel
User

Messages: 481
Awards: 0
Reputation: 0
Yea i did ;)


-----------------

 
Search: