[ login ] [ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: JeeTz  
Last post wins!
WaRRioRDate: Friday, 23/08/2013, 09:33:22 | Message # 1366
17
User

Messages: 2657
Awards: 4
Reputation: 12
nah plei i wont give up.


-----------------

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

...

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

 
PleiadesDate: Friday, 23/08/2013, 10:46:03 | Message # 1367
Shercie&JT<3
User

Messages: 6175
Awards: 72
Reputation: 45
Futile, all attempts, are.


-----------------
 
WaRRioRDate: Friday, 23/08/2013, 14:06:49 | Message # 1368
17
User

Messages: 2657
Awards: 4
Reputation: 12
no cuz i am winning now :D.


-----------------

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

...

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

 
aZzaQerDate: Friday, 23/08/2013, 15:41:31 | Message # 1369
Lieutenant colonel
User

Messages: 546
Awards: 0
Reputation: 1
im the real winner biggrin


-----------------




 
TwisterxzDate: Friday, 23/08/2013, 16:19:09 | Message # 1370
Minecraft Server Admin
Founder

Messages: 2470
Awards: 7
Reputation: 15
screw you all biggrin

i will win :P



-----------------

 
LunaaDate: Friday, 23/08/2013, 16:49:35 | Message # 1371
Twisterxz <3
User

Messages: 321
Awards: 6
Reputation: 13
no!


-----------------
 
TwisterxzDate: Friday, 23/08/2013, 19:21:27 | Message # 1372
Minecraft Server Admin
Founder

Messages: 2470
Awards: 7
Reputation: 15
yes!


-----------------

 
SeaturtleDate: Friday, 23/08/2013, 20:18:00 | Message # 1373
18
User

Messages: 963
Awards: 7
Reputation: 15
This stupid game still going on? happy


-----------------

Words like violence, break the silence.
 
PleiadesDate: Friday, 23/08/2013, 20:40:59 | Message # 1374
Shercie&JT<3
User

Messages: 6175
Awards: 72
Reputation: 45
Foolish fools!


-----------------
 
WaRRioRDate: Friday, 23/08/2013, 22:47:09 | Message # 1375
17
User

Messages: 2657
Awards: 4
Reputation: 12
yes turtle it is + indeed plei u are a fool :D.


-----------------

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

...

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

 
PleiadesDate: Friday, 23/08/2013, 22:57:02 | Message # 1376
Shercie&JT<3
User

Messages: 6175
Awards: 72
Reputation: 45
Twisterxz is a pussy


-----------------

Message edited by Pleiades - Saturday, 24/08/2013, 02:39:39
 
TwisterxzDate: Saturday, 24/08/2013, 01:01:55 | Message # 1377
Minecraft Server Admin
Founder

Messages: 2470
Awards: 7
Reputation: 15
True biggrin


-----------------

 
PleiadesDate: Saturday, 24/08/2013, 02:40:49 | Message # 1378
Shercie&JT<3
User

Messages: 6175
Awards: 72
Reputation: 45
Lol
Attachments: 0865960.jpg (145.1 Kb)



-----------------
 
WaRRioRDate: Saturday, 24/08/2013, 16:49:33 | Message # 1379
17
User

Messages: 2657
Awards: 4
Reputation: 12
haha nice edit :D.


-----------------

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

...

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

 
PleiadesDate: Saturday, 24/08/2013, 23:10:35 | Message # 1380
Shercie&JT<3
User

Messages: 6175
Awards: 72
Reputation: 45
thats why quoting is useful biggrin


-----------------
 
Search: