[ login ] [ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: JeeTz  
Last post wins!
WaRRioRDate: Monday, 02/09/2013, 21:44:56 | Message # 1411
17
User

Messages: 2657
Awards: 4
Reputation: 12
no biggrin


-----------------

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

...

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

 
LightbladeDate: Monday, 02/09/2013, 23:07:52 | Message # 1412
Lieutenant colonel
User

Messages: 481
Awards: 0
Reputation: 0
biggrin


-----------------

 
WaRRioRDate: Tuesday, 03/09/2013, 07:17:44 | Message # 1413
17
User

Messages: 2657
Awards: 4
Reputation: 12
:P


-----------------

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

...

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

 
RyanDate: Tuesday, 03/09/2013, 09:37:56 | Message # 1414
Private
User

Messages: 17
Awards: 0
Reputation: 0
:*


-----------------

Kind Regards, Kasper
Player of ET.

Im a friendly ghost.
 
LightbladeDate: Tuesday, 03/09/2013, 12:33:10 | Message # 1415
Lieutenant colonel
User

Messages: 481
Awards: 0
Reputation: 0
biggrin


-----------------

 
TeknoDate: Tuesday, 03/09/2013, 16:01:50 | Message # 1416
Major
User

Messages: 222
Awards: 1
Reputation: 2
The Razor will win this like always


-----------------

Hardstyle is a lifestyle
 
WaRRioRDate: Tuesday, 03/09/2013, 16:04:57 | Message # 1417
17
User

Messages: 2657
Awards: 4
Reputation: 12
:O


-----------------

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

...

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

 
BobDudeDate: Tuesday, 03/09/2013, 16:07:33 | Message # 1418
17
User

Messages: 1377
Awards: 7
Reputation: 6
Sorry, Dudes first


-----------------
 
PleiadesDate: Tuesday, 03/09/2013, 16:34:29 | Message # 1419
Shercie&JT<3
User

Messages: 6175
Awards: 72
Reputation: 45
calm down guys, the winner is here. It's me.


-----------------
 
BobDudeDate: Tuesday, 03/09/2013, 18:24:13 | Message # 1420
17
User

Messages: 1377
Awards: 7
Reputation: 6
ello biggrin


-----------------
 
WaRRioRDate: Tuesday, 03/09/2013, 20:13:08 | Message # 1421
17
User

Messages: 2657
Awards: 4
Reputation: 12
plei i AINT CLAMMMMMM !!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR


-----------------

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

...

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

 
PleiadesDate: Tuesday, 03/09/2013, 21:41:07 | Message # 1422
Shercie&JT<3
User

Messages: 6175
Awards: 72
Reputation: 45



-----------------
 
WaRRioRDate: Wednesday, 04/09/2013, 07:32:27 | Message # 1423
17
User

Messages: 2657
Awards: 4
Reputation: 12
yes biggrin


-----------------

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

...

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

 
LightbladeDate: Wednesday, 04/09/2013, 10:01:09 | Message # 1424
Lieutenant colonel
User

Messages: 481
Awards: 0
Reputation: 0
I win guys wink


-----------------

 
WaRRioRDate: Wednesday, 04/09/2013, 15:02:20 | Message # 1425
17
User

Messages: 2657
Awards: 4
Reputation: 12
yes make it a real talk here. just the normal level of talks we normally got in ia.


-----------------

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

...

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

 
Search: