[ login ] [ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: JeeTz  
Last post wins!
WaRRioRDate: Wednesday, 07/08/2013, 09:33:47 | Message # 1336
17
User

Messages: 2657
Awards: 4
Reputation: 12
but you didnt win.


-----------------

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

...

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

 
PleiadesDate: Wednesday, 07/08/2013, 14:17:59 | Message # 1337
Shercie&JT<3
User

Messages: 6175
Awards: 72
Reputation: 45



-----------------
 
PleiadesDate: Wednesday, 07/08/2013, 14:18:22 | Message # 1338
Shercie&JT<3
User

Messages: 6175
Awards: 72
Reputation: 45
cutest thing I've ever seen.


-----------------
 
WaRRioRDate: Wednesday, 07/08/2013, 22:09:59 | Message # 1339
17
User

Messages: 2657
Awards: 4
Reputation: 12
indeed would like to give it a hug biggrin


-----------------

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

...

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

 
toileteendDate: Wednesday, 07/08/2013, 23:12:19 | Message # 1340
Private
User

Messages: 7
Awards: 0
Reputation: 0
win tongue


-----------------
 
PleiadesDate: Thursday, 08/08/2013, 00:17:34 | Message # 1341
Shercie&JT<3
User

Messages: 6175
Awards: 72
Reputation: 45
My epicness made that picture with ph0toschüp


-----------------
 
WaRRioRDate: Thursday, 08/08/2013, 11:03:08 | Message # 1342
17
User

Messages: 2657
Awards: 4
Reputation: 12
so you basicly remade urself? or dont you have that cute eyes and breast hair?


-----------------

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

...

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

 
PleiadesDate: Thursday, 08/08/2013, 11:22:27 | Message # 1343
Shercie&JT<3
User

Messages: 6175
Awards: 72
Reputation: 45
I'm much manlier them him biggrin


-----------------
 
WaRRioRDate: Thursday, 08/08/2013, 21:27:39 | Message # 1344
17
User

Messages: 2657
Awards: 4
Reputation: 12
why dont i believe that :P


-----------------

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

...

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

 
SherclockDate: Friday, 09/08/2013, 11:09:43 | Message # 1345
Coffee and cake specialist
User

Messages: 3389
Awards: 14
Reputation: 9
Pleiades is as hot as oven. dribble


-----------------


 
LunaaDate: Friday, 09/08/2013, 11:29:13 | Message # 1346
Twisterxz <3
User

Messages: 321
Awards: 6
Reputation: 13
That's hot. happy


-----------------
 
PleiadesDate: Friday, 09/08/2013, 13:16:41 | Message # 1347
Shercie&JT<3
User

Messages: 6175
Awards: 72
Reputation: 45
Not even celcius can describe how hot I am :'D


-----------------
 
WaRRioRDate: Saturday, 10/08/2013, 15:22:26 | Message # 1348
17
User

Messages: 2657
Awards: 4
Reputation: 12
can kelvin describe it?


-----------------

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

...

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

 
BobDudeDate: Saturday, 10/08/2013, 15:45:40 | Message # 1349
17
User

Messages: 1377
Awards: 7
Reputation: 6
Kelvin can't talk sad


-----------------
 
WaRRioRDate: Sunday, 11/08/2013, 17:33:26 | Message # 1350
17
User

Messages: 2657
Awards: 4
Reputation: 12
bob why did you put him under the ground :P.


-----------------

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

...

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

 
Search: