[ login ] [ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: JeeTz  
Last post wins!
WaRRioRDate: Saturday, 03/08/2013, 17:14:42 | Message # 1321
17
User

Messages: 2657
Awards: 4
Reputation: 12
u mad bro?


-----------------

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

...

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

 
PleiadesDate: Sunday, 04/08/2013, 10:40:55 | Message # 1322
Shercie&JT<3
User

Messages: 6175
Awards: 72
Reputation: 45
No, but burning shirts are MAAAAAAAAAD!


-----------------
 
WaRRioRDate: Sunday, 04/08/2013, 13:32:13 | Message # 1323
17
User

Messages: 2657
Awards: 4
Reputation: 12
and burning pants?


-----------------

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

...

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

 
PleiadesDate: Sunday, 04/08/2013, 14:11:51 | Message # 1324
Shercie&JT<3
User

Messages: 6175
Awards: 72
Reputation: 45
Wie z'n kont brand, heeft geluk dat hij niet andersom stond.


-----------------
 
WaRRioRDate: Sunday, 04/08/2013, 21:23:34 | Message # 1325
17
User

Messages: 2657
Awards: 4
Reputation: 12
en wat dan als je emo bent dan nog steeds?


-----------------

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

...

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

 
BobDudeDate: Monday, 05/08/2013, 14:05:24 | Message # 1326
17
User

Messages: 1377
Awards: 7
Reputation: 6
Warrior j bent een zee-eilandhobbelpaard


-----------------
 
PleiadesDate: Monday, 05/08/2013, 17:22:08 | Message # 1327
Shercie&JT<3
User

Messages: 6175
Awards: 72
Reputation: 45
Quote (WaRRioR)
en wat dan als je emo bent dan nog steeds?
Nee, dan issie dr al af gesneden.



-----------------
 
WaRRioRDate: Monday, 05/08/2013, 20:25:23 | Message # 1328
17
User

Messages: 2657
Awards: 4
Reputation: 12
Quote (BobDude)
Warrior j bent een zee-eilandhobbelpaard

 
en plei dat is wel waar.



-----------------

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

...

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

 
PleiadesDate: Monday, 05/08/2013, 22:56:21 | Message # 1329
Shercie&JT<3
User

Messages: 6175
Awards: 72
Reputation: 45
Bob! You're a dude!


-----------------
 
WaRRioRDate: Tuesday, 06/08/2013, 09:14:24 | Message # 1330
17
User

Messages: 2657
Awards: 4
Reputation: 12
mhhh  last post didnt do what i wrote :P
 
i was trying to say under that quote a lot of question marks cuz i didnt realy got it :P.



-----------------

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

...

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

 
PleiadesDate: Tuesday, 06/08/2013, 09:26:48 | Message # 1331
Shercie&JT<3
User

Messages: 6175
Awards: 72
Reputation: 45



-----------------
 
BobDudeDate: Tuesday, 06/08/2013, 11:43:51 | Message # 1332
17
User

Messages: 1377
Awards: 7
Reputation: 6
I am a dude yea biggrin


-----------------
 
TwisterxzDate: Tuesday, 06/08/2013, 13:07:08 | Message # 1333
Minecraft Server Admin
Founder

Messages: 2470
Awards: 7
Reputation: 15
spammers biggrin


-----------------

 
WaRRioRDate: Tuesday, 06/08/2013, 15:47:48 | Message # 1334
17
User

Messages: 2657
Awards: 4
Reputation: 12
we and spamming :OOOO. no way.


-----------------

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

...

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

 
PleiadesDate: Tuesday, 06/08/2013, 17:15:46 | Message # 1335
Shercie&JT<3
User

Messages: 6175
Awards: 72
Reputation: 45
I was just too busy being gangsta 'n shit homies


-----------------
 
Search: