[ login ] [ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: JeeTz  
Last post wins!
WaRRioRDate: Friday, 06/09/2013, 08:33:51 | Message # 1441
17
User

Messages: 2657
Awards: 4
Reputation: 12
night.


-----------------

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

...

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

 
LunaaDate: Friday, 06/09/2013, 11:06:50 | Message # 1442
Twisterxz <3
User

Messages: 321
Awards: 6
Reputation: 13
Quote (WaRRioR)
no i am bad guy so i dont let a woman win :P

I already knew that!  sad



-----------------
 
PleiadesDate: Friday, 06/09/2013, 13:04:53 | Message # 1443
Shercie&JT<3
User

Messages: 6175
Awards: 72
Reputation: 45
I'd let you win..... maybe....


-----------------
 
LunaaDate: Friday, 06/09/2013, 14:24:08 | Message # 1444
Twisterxz <3
User

Messages: 321
Awards: 6
Reputation: 13
Maybe?
Oh, btw did you get an answer from the seller?



-----------------
 
LightbladeDate: Friday, 06/09/2013, 14:34:27 | Message # 1445
Lieutenant colonel
User

Messages: 481
Awards: 0
Reputation: 0
Afternoon!  2gun


-----------------

 
PleiadesDate: Friday, 06/09/2013, 16:53:25 | Message # 1446
Shercie&JT<3
User

Messages: 6175
Awards: 72
Reputation: 45
Quote (Lunaa)
Oh, btw did you get an answer from the seller?
Nope, sadly not. But I found someone who sells them 30km from here. Bit more expensive but in the right colour biggrin



-----------------
 
LunaaDate: Friday, 06/09/2013, 17:15:53 | Message # 1447
Twisterxz <3
User

Messages: 321
Awards: 6
Reputation: 13
Haha, alright ! Nice  happy


-----------------
 
WaRRioRDate: Friday, 06/09/2013, 20:18:48 | Message # 1448
17
User

Messages: 2657
Awards: 4
Reputation: 12
what do you wanna buy plei?


-----------------

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

...

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

 
PleiadesDate: Friday, 06/09/2013, 20:39:54 | Message # 1449
Shercie&JT<3
User

Messages: 6175
Awards: 72
Reputation: 45
Wedding presents for lunaa and me. What else? biggrin


-----------------
 
LunaaDate: Friday, 06/09/2013, 20:47:28 | Message # 1450
Twisterxz <3
User

Messages: 321
Awards: 6
Reputation: 13
Of course! He's a gentleman !


-----------------
 
WaRRioRDate: Friday, 06/09/2013, 21:52:58 | Message # 1451
17
User

Messages: 2657
Awards: 4
Reputation: 12
gentlewoman*


-----------------

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

...

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

 
PleiadesDate: Saturday, 07/09/2013, 00:43:38 | Message # 1452
Shercie&JT<3
User

Messages: 6175
Awards: 72
Reputation: 45
Its complicated warrior... Complicated...


-----------------
 
LightbladeDate: Saturday, 07/09/2013, 04:05:07 | Message # 1453
Lieutenant colonel
User

Messages: 481
Awards: 0
Reputation: 0
Sounds it wink


-----------------

 
LunaaDate: Saturday, 07/09/2013, 09:27:11 | Message # 1454
Twisterxz <3
User

Messages: 321
Awards: 6
Reputation: 13
Quote (Pleiades)
Its complicated warrior... Complicated...
Always!



-----------------
 
WaRRioRDate: Saturday, 07/09/2013, 09:27:46 | Message # 1455
17
User

Messages: 2657
Awards: 4
Reputation: 12
Quote (Pleiades)
Its complicated warrior... Complicated...


:P



-----------------

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

...

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

 
Search: