|
Last post wins!
|
|
| Pleiades | Date: Saturday, 06/07/2013, 19:19:19 | Message # 1291 |
 Shercie&JT<3
User
Messages: 6175
| No thanks, I'm more into woman.
-----------------
|
| |
| |
| WaRRioR | Date: Sunday, 07/07/2013, 00:51:22 | Message # 1292 |
 17
User
Messages: 2657
| plei didnt your mom told you not to lie?
-----------------
"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.
...
Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"
|
| |
| |
| Pleiades | Date: Monday, 08/07/2013, 01:37:58 | Message # 1293 |
 Shercie&JT<3
User
Messages: 6175
| I'm handsome
-----------------
|
| |
| |
| Guest | Date: Tuesday, 09/07/2013, 11:41:57 | Message # 1294 |
Guests
| My hat is off to your astute cmomnad over this topic-bravo!
-----------------
|
| |
| |
| Pleiades | Date: Wednesday, 10/07/2013, 13:55:50 | Message # 1295 |
 Shercie&JT<3
User
Messages: 6175
| :') okay
-----------------
|
| |
| |
| WaRRioR | Date: Friday, 12/07/2013, 11:15:14 | Message # 1296 |
 17
User
Messages: 2657
| nice
-----------------
"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.
...
Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"
|
| |
| |
| Twisterxz | Date: Friday, 12/07/2013, 18:51:37 | Message # 1297 |
 Minecraft Server Admin
Founder
Messages: 2470
| indeed
-----------------
|
| |
| |
| WaRRioR | Date: Friday, 12/07/2013, 23:51:09 | Message # 1298 |
 17
User
Messages: 2657
| i am always right
-----------------
"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.
...
Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"
|
| |
| |
| Pleiades | Date: Monday, 15/07/2013, 19:21:54 | Message # 1299 |
 Shercie&JT<3
User
Messages: 6175
| Left*
-----------------
|
| |
| |
| WaRRioR | Date: Monday, 15/07/2013, 20:56:39 | Message # 1300 |
 17
User
Messages: 2657
| straight although your aint straight plei.
-----------------
"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.
...
Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"
|
| |
| |
| Pleiades | Date: Monday, 15/07/2013, 22:24:34 | Message # 1301 |
 Shercie&JT<3
User
Messages: 6175
| Mine is a bit like a banana. But the girls love it.
-----------------
|
| |
| |
| WaRRioR | Date: Monday, 15/07/2013, 23:24:40 | Message # 1302 |
 17
User
Messages: 2657
| i though it was a apple :O.
-----------------
"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.
...
Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"
|
| |
| |
| Pleiades | Date: Tuesday, 16/07/2013, 00:43:55 | Message # 1303 |
 Shercie&JT<3
User
Messages: 6175
| Nooooo, those are in the sack!
-----------------
|
| |
| |
| WaRRioR | Date: Tuesday, 16/07/2013, 08:00:20 | Message # 1304 |
 17
User
Messages: 2657
| aha thats where i went wrong thanks for the help plei.
-----------------
"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.
...
Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"
|
| |
| |
| Pleiades | Date: Tuesday, 16/07/2013, 08:43:21 | Message # 1305 |
 Shercie&JT<3
User
Messages: 6175
| kids these days :O
-----------------
|
| |
| |