[ login ] [ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: JeeTz  
Last post wins!
WaRRioRDate: Sunday, 28/04/2013, 14:34:09 | Message # 1276
17
User

Messages: 2657
Awards: 4
Reputation: 12
no your'r not :D.


-----------------

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

...

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

 
narnaDate: Tuesday, 30/04/2013, 09:10:09 | Message # 1277
Major
User

Messages: 235
Awards: 0
Reputation: 0
It measn the rest of the day


-----------------
 
WaRRioRDate: Tuesday, 30/04/2013, 09:37:27 | Message # 1278
17
User

Messages: 2657
Awards: 4
Reputation: 12
ok


-----------------

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

...

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

 
aZzaQerDate: Tuesday, 30/04/2013, 13:55:07 | Message # 1279
Lieutenant colonel
User

Messages: 546
Awards: 0
Reputation: 1
me :>


-----------------




 
WaRRioRDate: Wednesday, 01/05/2013, 09:31:39 | Message # 1280
17
User

Messages: 2657
Awards: 4
Reputation: 12
<3


-----------------

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

...

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

 
narnaDate: Friday, 03/05/2013, 08:42:07 | Message # 1281
Major
User

Messages: 235
Awards: 0
Reputation: 0
</3 for you warrior cheating with azza, but threesome ? tongue


-----------------
 
WaRRioRDate: Friday, 03/05/2013, 22:10:47 | Message # 1282
17
User

Messages: 2657
Awards: 4
Reputation: 12
nice lets do it :P


-----------------

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

...

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

 
narnaDate: Saturday, 04/05/2013, 10:34:08 | Message # 1283
Major
User

Messages: 235
Awards: 0
Reputation: 0
Yeahhhhhhh, where and when :P


-----------------
 
WaRRioRDate: Saturday, 04/05/2013, 19:02:53 | Message # 1284
17
User

Messages: 2657
Awards: 4
Reputation: 12
your place i wont think my girlfriend likes it when she sees me doing this :PPPP.


-----------------

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

...

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

 
aZzaQerDate: Sunday, 05/05/2013, 07:37:39 | Message # 1285
Lieutenant colonel
User

Messages: 546
Awards: 0
Reputation: 1
WarrioR it's bullshit im the winner , the next time don't oppose me bro biggrin don't be cruel just agree my opinion !


-----------------




 
WaRRioRDate: Sunday, 05/05/2013, 09:34:24 | Message # 1286
17
User

Messages: 2657
Awards: 4
Reputation: 12
no :P


-----------------

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

...

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

 
TeknoDate: Sunday, 23/06/2013, 20:15:24 | Message # 1287
Major
User

Messages: 222
Awards: 1
Reputation: 2
yes: D


-----------------

Hardstyle is a lifestyle
 
WaRRioRDate: Sunday, 23/06/2013, 21:25:30 | Message # 1288
17
User

Messages: 2657
Awards: 4
Reputation: 12
maybe smile


-----------------

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

...

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

 
PleiadesDate: Saturday, 06/07/2013, 15:43:47 | Message # 1289
Shercie&JT<3
User

Messages: 6175
Awards: 72
Reputation: 45
I won this. Twice.


-----------------
 
TwisterxzDate: Saturday, 06/07/2013, 19:04:07 | Message # 1290
Minecraft Server Admin
Founder

Messages: 2470
Awards: 7
Reputation: 15
really? well, screw you smile


-----------------

 
Search: