[ login ] [ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: JeeTz  
Last post wins!
WaRRioRDate: Monday, 22/04/2013, 18:13:25 | Message # 1261
17
User

Messages: 2657
Awards: 4
Reputation: 12
hey


-----------------

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

...

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

 
TwisterxzDate: Monday, 22/04/2013, 21:03:34 | Message # 1262
Minecraft Server Admin
Founder

Messages: 2470
Awards: 7
Reputation: 15
hello


-----------------

 
WaRRioRDate: Tuesday, 23/04/2013, 07:40:46 | Message # 1263
17
User

Messages: 2657
Awards: 4
Reputation: 12
twist how are you?


-----------------

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

...

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

 
narnaDate: Tuesday, 23/04/2013, 09:01:51 | Message # 1264
Major
User

Messages: 235
Awards: 0
Reputation: 0
How are you all?


-----------------
 
TwisterxzDate: Tuesday, 23/04/2013, 13:05:11 | Message # 1265
Minecraft Server Admin
Founder

Messages: 2470
Awards: 7
Reputation: 15
Im good. Thanks


-----------------

 
WaRRioRDate: Tuesday, 23/04/2013, 15:14:46 | Message # 1266
17
User

Messages: 2657
Awards: 4
Reputation: 12
i am good kasp thanks. but how are you?


-----------------

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

...

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

 
ImGonnaDJDate: Wednesday, 24/04/2013, 09:28:38 | Message # 1267
18
User

Messages: 180
Awards: 7
Reputation: 4
Quote (WaRRioR)
i will as i got time this evening :D
And biggrin ?



-----------------

To be the worst ET player in the world is a skill of its own.
 
WaRRioRDate: Wednesday, 24/04/2013, 13:54:38 | Message # 1268
17
User

Messages: 2657
Awards: 4
Reputation: 12
was a briljant vid :D.


-----------------

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

...

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

 
narnaDate: Wednesday, 24/04/2013, 20:54:28 | Message # 1269
Major
User

Messages: 235
Awards: 0
Reputation: 0
Good to hear DJ, and Im good too


-----------------
 
WaRRioRDate: Thursday, 25/04/2013, 06:59:47 | Message # 1270
17
User

Messages: 2657
Awards: 4
Reputation: 12
nice.


-----------------

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

...

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

 
narnaDate: Thursday, 25/04/2013, 20:30:10 | Message # 1271
Major
User

Messages: 235
Awards: 0
Reputation: 0
biggrin


-----------------
 
WaRRioRDate: Friday, 26/04/2013, 08:25:14 | Message # 1272
17
User

Messages: 2657
Awards: 4
Reputation: 12
cant think of anything to write here.


-----------------

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

...

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

 
narnaDate: Saturday, 27/04/2013, 17:34:12 | Message # 1273
Major
User

Messages: 235
Awards: 0
Reputation: 0
Me neither :/ Hmmm..... Whats everyone doing for the remainder of the weekend?


-----------------
 
WaRRioRDate: Sunday, 28/04/2013, 09:04:35 | Message # 1274
17
User

Messages: 2657
Awards: 4
Reputation: 12
remainer??? i dont know wht that means


-----------------

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

...

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

 
aZzaQerDate: Sunday, 28/04/2013, 09:19:09 | Message # 1275
Lieutenant colonel
User

Messages: 546
Awards: 0
Reputation: 1
im the winner indisputably biggrin


-----------------




 
Search: