[ login ] [ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: JeeTz  
Last post wins!
WaRRioRDate: Thursday, 28/03/2013, 08:20:05 | Message # 1231
17
User

Messages: 2657
Awards: 4
Reputation: 12
thats why i am going to bonaire :D.


-----------------

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

...

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

 
MarxDate: Thursday, 28/03/2013, 16:11:58 | Message # 1232
Dirty Bomb Admin
User

Messages: 7341
Awards: 26
Reputation: 19

Steam: marx7
want summer indeed


-----------------


 
WaRRioRDate: Thursday, 28/03/2013, 16:46:29 | Message # 1233
17
User

Messages: 2657
Awards: 4
Reputation: 12
conclusion everybody want summer NOW


-----------------

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

...

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

 
narnaDate: Thursday, 28/03/2013, 19:32:53 | Message # 1234
Major
User

Messages: 235
Awards: 0
Reputation: 0
Hahhaha, Yeah you think :P


-----------------
 
WaRRioRDate: Thursday, 28/03/2013, 19:47:07 | Message # 1235
17
User

Messages: 2657
Awards: 4
Reputation: 12
yep i think


-----------------

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

...

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

 
narnaDate: Friday, 29/03/2013, 12:20:47 | Message # 1236
Major
User

Messages: 235
Awards: 0
Reputation: 0
Hmmm. How is everybody?


-----------------
 
ImGonnaDJDate: Friday, 29/03/2013, 19:14:23 | Message # 1237
18
User

Messages: 180
Awards: 7
Reputation: 4
I'm like McCartney biggrin


-----------------

To be the worst ET player in the world is a skill of its own.
 
WaRRioRDate: Friday, 29/03/2013, 21:14:32 | Message # 1238
17
User

Messages: 2657
Awards: 4
Reputation: 12
i am like messi


-----------------

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

...

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

 
narnaDate: Friday, 29/03/2013, 22:37:45 | Message # 1239
Major
User

Messages: 235
Awards: 0
Reputation: 0
I'm like Warrior biggrin


-----------------
 
ImGonnaDJDate: Saturday, 30/03/2013, 01:07:22 | Message # 1240
18
User

Messages: 180
Awards: 7
Reputation: 4
I'm God. Not even LIKE him, but him actually. I mean, Morgan Freeman.


-----------------

To be the worst ET player in the world is a skill of its own.
 
WaRRioRDate: Saturday, 30/03/2013, 09:52:47 | Message # 1241
17
User

Messages: 2657
Awards: 4
Reputation: 12
Morgan Freeman sucks :P


-----------------

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

...

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

 
ImGonnaDJDate: Saturday, 30/03/2013, 10:12:43 | Message # 1242
18
User

Messages: 180
Awards: 7
Reputation: 4
Not when Bruce has 7 fingers wink

Really, I like Freeman, especially in Lucky Number Slevin. Ever heard of "shmoo"?



-----------------

To be the worst ET player in the world is a skill of its own.
 
SeaturtleDate: Saturday, 30/03/2013, 12:14:11 | Message # 1243
18
User

Messages: 963
Awards: 7
Reputation: 15
Morgan freeman sucks? surprised Morgan Freeman is a hero!


-----------------

Words like violence, break the silence.
 
WaRRioRDate: Saturday, 30/03/2013, 15:12:01 | Message # 1244
17
User

Messages: 2657
Awards: 4
Reputation: 12
a hero of suckers :P


-----------------

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

...

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

 
HB-OrangeDate: Saturday, 30/03/2013, 19:42:51 | Message # 1245
19
User

Messages: 991
Awards: 7
Reputation: 3
Most of you don't know that but Morgan Freeman has a brother, Gordon Freeman who is chasing the G-Man quite a while. smile


-----------------

 
Search: