[ login ] [ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » Spam.. » Suggestion Box » trickjump server (lets see who wants a tj server)
trickjump server
TwisterxzDate: Sunday, 22/06/2014, 15:09:22 | Message # 16
Minecraft Server Admin
Founder

Awards: 7
panzerwar vote you mean?

-----------------

TheMasterxDate: Monday, 23/06/2014, 00:29:56 | Message # 17
User

Awards: 0
nah not only the comand panzerwar just 1 comand for panzerwar endless bulls and g_gravity like 100/200
atleast thats what i think he means tongue

-----------------

TwisterxzDate: Monday, 23/06/2014, 08:22:28 | Message # 18
Minecraft Server Admin
Founder

We already got that tongue

-----------------

GuevaraoldDate: Monday, 23/06/2014, 10:18:20 | Message # 19
User

Awards: 2
Quote aZzaQer ()
i think that creating a TJ server will have an effect on the popularity of the server , im not agreed with this idea  we have one server and we made an efforts to keep it alive and running , we don't want to lose it again 

for exemple if we creat a tj server we should make a balance between two servers with players and that's totally impossible to achieve...

Normally I'd agree on this, but since we're just adding a map it should be that bigger problem. Another thing is that TJ servers wont get the server filled (imo). When you are alone and start to play a TJ map, I'm not sure others will connect that quickly, or when they connect that they will stay. The players connecting are expecting to play a normal game of ET, objective or frag. I could imagine that when you connect and you find guys trickjumping, or firing panzers at each others heads that it doesn't meet your expectations and they'll look for another server. The same goes for the bots... but at least the bots play a regular game. Nevertheless, those guys playing TJ maps are real players, which could invite them to stay or play a regular map.

So lets just say; it's diffucult to say what effect it would have. I guess it differs per person. But when we get too many negative reactions, or the server seems to even get less visitors, than we'd rethink this quickly.

-----------------

3 Miles up, 3 Miles down!

Xfire: 123blaze123

Pho3Date: Monday, 23/06/2014, 13:10:23 | Message # 20
User

I'm against the idea to add a tj map, we ever have some difficulties to populate the server actually so it wont help to add some tj map. Like Guevara said people who connect are expecting to play a normal game most of the time and not to do tj

-----------------

TheMasterxDate: Monday, 23/06/2014, 20:02:09 | Message # 21
User

even if i made this post i totally agree for now its just the server is not buzzy at all less players sad
lets see further when it runs good:D

-----------------

osmaheDate: Monday, 30/06/2014, 09:11:42 | Message # 22
User

Awards: 4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKvl5REfh4Y

TJ!!!!!

i like tj but i dont think its good 4 a main server.....

-----------------

TwisterxzDate: Monday, 30/06/2014, 13:02:27 | Message # 23
Minecraft Server Admin
Founder

osmahe, why dont you show those skills on our server?:P

-----------------

Forum » Spam.. » Suggestion Box » trickjump server (lets see who wants a tj server)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: