[ login ] [ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Spam.. » Suggestion Box » trickjump server (lets see who wants a tj server)
trickjump server
TheMasterxDate: Tuesday, 03/06/2014, 17:21:18 | Message # 1
User

Awards: 0
hi there:P

if there are only bots on the server or just me and some1 else we tj in our server sometime,s 
i like tj and as i see alot more members do
so here i wanne ask if it is even posible to have our own tj server?
and who also wants it and who doesnt?

-----------------

SeaturtleDate: Tuesday, 03/06/2014, 20:16:50 | Message # 2
User

Awards: 7
Hmm I dont think an own TJ server is going to happen since it isnt really realistic to have.
We already are trying hard to keep our main server alive, and thats the goal.

But maybe its an idea to add 1 or 2 TJ Maps to the voting list, BUT:

We need a system then: Those maps can only get played WHEN like 100% (or maybe 90%) of the votes are on the TJ map. Cause else it will happen that it gets voted when quite some people online, but they simply forgot to vote. Then its an insta server killer.

I dont know if this system is even possible, and maybe then still its not the best idea.

-----------------

Words like violence, break the silence.

StonedDate: Tuesday, 03/06/2014, 20:18:48 | Message # 3
User

Awards: 3
I dont think it will be a good idea, if u want to trickjump i think its better if you just go to an other tj serv:p

-----------------

I like weed :D

StonedDate: Tuesday, 03/06/2014, 23:28:23 | Message # 4
User

Awards: 3
Since i didnt put a reason ; i think it will kill the server, players will leave or not join when a tj map is on, whenever i see a tj serv it has only 3 people in it most of the time. I think tj isnt so popular anymore, tho i sometimes like doing it again biggrin

-----------------

I like weed :D

MeiziDate: Wednesday, 04/06/2014, 18:19:28 | Message # 5
Generalissimo
User

Awards: 23
Indeed it is a nice idea, though like mentioned, our main view is on our main server right now and it would be foolish to attract people away from our server. Tj maps aren't a solution either I believe.

I know tj is fun, but at the moment we have to think about our clan's health being and try to keep the silent server as active as possible. The summer isn't just a time for big changes.

It can be done, if there's enough motivation for Tomasz to write configs for the server (idk what it requires rly), but it has to wait at least to next Fall, when we know how we've managed through the summer.

-----------------

TheMasterxDate: Wednesday, 04/06/2014, 22:55:49 | Message # 6
User

ye i understand its our mean task to keep silent active i go for that aswell ofc and tj indeed who knows ever but when it happends that our server is always realy full and we wanne do a tj server i think i can get any cfg for the server we want or need i dont know how to whrite it but i do know poeple to ask 
thx for all your reactions

-----------------

MeiziDate: Thursday, 05/06/2014, 10:22:50 | Message # 7
Generalissimo
User

We have the knowledge of creating the TJ server, it's not up to that.

But like I said, we need to keep the focus on silent server atm, because there's moments when there's nobody online, and sometimes it looks like there's enough. But we really need to even the difference, if we want to be known better.

And thanks for the suggestion. It is a good suggestion, but just not doable at the moment. Keep the suggestions coming smile

-----------------

PuppetDate: Thursday, 05/06/2014, 10:26:43 | Message # 8
CS:GO Server Admin
Manager

Awards: 13

Steam: Puppet_J
1 or 2 tj maps sounds nice. having some extra fun maps wouldn't be that awefull either. also some older maps would be nice.

-----------------

YoU ArE My PuPpEtS >;)=

Dennis de Jong.

Contact me by PM

IA|PEACE: ‏רגילThe website "puppetisanoob.ucoz.com" has been successfully created.
#IA|Puppet.: yey
#IA|Puppet.: -.-

Message edited by Puppet - Thursday, 05/06/2014, 10:27:07

TheMasterxDate: Thursday, 05/06/2014, 20:03:59 | Message # 9
User

oke ty meiz and well we have already fun maps like baserace fragmaze not tj maps ofc but we also dont have adrenaline so its useless anyway becuase its to long waiting every time
some older maps do sound nice than we also make a difrents compairing to the other servers 
and it had to be good one,s like 1944 is way to big i think

-----------------

Sexy-ScotsmanDate: Wednesday, 18/06/2014, 01:37:47 | Message # 10
Private
User

Awards: 1
Would deffinately love a tj map haha be great for when I'm playing at silly time in the morning by myself has smile

-----------------

MeiziDate: Wednesday, 18/06/2014, 09:38:24 | Message # 11
Generalissimo
User

I'm not quite sure whether it's possible to have tj maps, and if it is possible to add adrenaline to specific maps only, need to hear Tomasz' opinion on this one wink If this is possible and if it isn't too hard to add, I think we could try out a few maps. But if it's not possible without adre, I don't think there's a point adding tj maps then biggrin And Tomasz will most likely say that it requires shit loads of LUA scripting and it isn't possible wink

PS. tj on supply biggrin

-----------------

TwisterxzDate: Wednesday, 18/06/2014, 09:52:19 | Message # 12
Minecraft Server Admin
Founder

isnt it possible to make a map script for adrenaline?

i try to find an sollution

-----------------

aZzaQerDate: Sunday, 22/06/2014, 11:41:45 | Message # 13
Lieutenant colonel
User

i think that creating a TJ server will have an effect on the popularity of the server , im not agreed with this idea 

we have one server and we made an efforts to keep it alive and running , we don't want to lose it again 

for exemple if we creat a tj server we should make a balance between two servers with players and that's totally impossible to achieve...

-----------------

tomaszDate: Sunday, 22/06/2014, 11:56:16 | Message # 14
Global Server Admin
User

Awards: 8
theoretically it is possible to enable tj just for certian map. but I need to test few things to be sure. btw - we can add custom vote that will enable/disable tj settings

-----------------

HB-OrangeDate: Sunday, 22/06/2014, 14:42:25 | Message # 15
User

Quote tomasz ()
add custom vote that will enable/disable tj settings

Great addition, add panzerwar aswell.

-----------------

Forum » Spam.. » Suggestion Box » trickjump server (lets see who wants a tj server)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: