[ login ] [ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Spam.. » Help & Guides » high ping !!
high ping !!
aZzaQerDate: Sunday, 05/08/2012, 14:51:39 | Message # 1
Lieutenant colonel
User

Awards: 0
i don't know i usually had this problem with high ping besides i had asking all the members in server but i don't get the great awnser i just tried this steps many times but those didn't helping me:

*/rate 15000 [PRESS ENTER]
*/cl_maxpackets 60 OR 100
*/snaps 30 OR 40
but all this is useless for me but i know tunisia is far from the host but tell me guys there is other solutions or some suggestions could to improve my ping to low but i saw my bro had about 90/80 ping and my ping is almost 400/and more and we are in the same house in the same room but i don't saw some differents about me and him i don't how to overstep this high ping

i google the problem but i get this :

rate 5000 = 56k modem.
rate 7000 = ISDN.
rate 10000 = Cable/ADSL/Dual ISDN
rate 15000 = > 256kb Cable/ADSL
rate 25000 = LAN/T1 etc.
but i don't think this is useful for me sad
i have tried all this cmds but i don't saw some changes about this, in other server i had a low ping but in IA its a various plz help me guys, i need a low ping to play the game however im really hopeless about it and i espcially don't fancy my self i'll get this ping this is a first time it happen to me ,my head is nearly dash sad , but i dont think tunisia far from the host guys i live in the north of tunisia its bizerte city but i don't think its far enough but my ping is usually about 80/90 sad

-----------------

Message edited by aZzaQer - Sunday, 05/08/2012, 14:53:14

ShadoXzzoldDate: Sunday, 05/08/2012, 15:54:53 | Message # 2
User

Awards: 7
Move to the Netherlands biggrin

-----------------

Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree,
it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.

djukiDate: Monday, 06/08/2012, 02:16:03 | Message # 3
The idiot who thought he had a real life.
User

Awards: 7
We'll its just that your country is far from the Netherlands. That is where the server is hosted. So that could be a reason.
Other reasons could be is that the problems isnt in your game setting but in your PC.
Get a data monitor so you know if any other programs are using your bandwith.
Maybe you are using WiFi, That could be the cause of an unstable internet connection.
Maybe there are others using your internet account, like your brother upstairs who's downloading "You-know-what"
I used the cmd "/players" and saw that you have the right settings, so that isnt the case. I can get a little boost getting a nice .cfg.
For now i refer to this topic:
http://wolfenstein.clan.su/forum/14-8012-1
It has some settings in it witch might help.. But again. I think the problem isnt with your settings, and we can not do a great deal to help you out.

-----------------

djuki32: i mean now
djuki32: Lol
iA! Dime': now?Å
djuki32: yea
iA! Dime': as in u and me
djuki32: yea
djuki32: lol
iA! Dime': as in u and me and romantic dinner?
djuki32: no soory
djuki32: lool
iA! Dime': u gotta buy me flowers at least
djuki32: ok ok
djuki32: :p

Forum » Spam.. » Help & Guides » high ping !!
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: