[ login ] [ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: JeeTz  
Last post wins!
LightbladeDate: Monday, 09/09/2013, 04:31:58 | Message # 1471
Lieutenant colonel
User

Messages: 481
Awards: 0
Reputation: 0
Haha you guys probely won't get it, it's an Aussie saying wink


-----------------

 
WaRRioRDate: Monday, 09/09/2013, 06:57:47 | Message # 1472
17
User

Messages: 2657
Awards: 4
Reputation: 12
oh that why biggrin


-----------------

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

...

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

 
PleiadesDate: Monday, 09/09/2013, 13:44:46 | Message # 1473
Shercie&JT<3
User

Messages: 6175
Awards: 72
Reputation: 45
You probably mean: Said no one ever. 'Cause I doubt the Aussie's implement grammatical errors in their language.


-----------------
 
WaRRioRDate: Monday, 09/09/2013, 15:10:52 | Message # 1474
17
User

Messages: 2657
Awards: 4
Reputation: 12
i dunno i aint an aussie :p.


-----------------

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

...

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

 
LightbladeDate: Monday, 09/09/2013, 16:27:19 | Message # 1475
Lieutenant colonel
User

Messages: 481
Awards: 0
Reputation: 0
Haha lol wink


-----------------

 
PleiadesDate: Monday, 09/09/2013, 21:09:16 | Message # 1476
Shercie&JT<3
User

Messages: 6175
Awards: 72
Reputation: 45
I could be an Aussie, mate. Just put that barbie in my Ute and we'll be on our way.


-----------------
 
WaRRioRDate: Monday, 09/09/2013, 21:23:22 | Message # 1477
17
User

Messages: 2657
Awards: 4
Reputation: 12
*puts a barbie ups plei his ute*


-----------------

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

...

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

 
LightbladeDate: Tuesday, 10/09/2013, 00:13:13 | Message # 1478
Lieutenant colonel
User

Messages: 481
Awards: 0
Reputation: 0
Haha lol Pleiades wink


-----------------

 
WaRRioRDate: Tuesday, 10/09/2013, 06:57:56 | Message # 1479
17
User

Messages: 2657
Awards: 4
Reputation: 12
plei = not lol

plei= sux :P



-----------------

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

...

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

 
LightbladeDate: Tuesday, 10/09/2013, 09:00:45 | Message # 1480
Lieutenant colonel
User

Messages: 481
Awards: 0
Reputation: 0
Wtf wink haha


-----------------

 
PleiadesDate: Tuesday, 10/09/2013, 09:25:15 | Message # 1481
Shercie&JT<3
User

Messages: 6175
Awards: 72
Reputation: 45
Warrior couldn't organise a f**k in a brothel with a fist full of fifties. That little bugger.


-----------------

Message edited by Pleiades - Tuesday, 10/09/2013, 09:25:46
 
LightbladeDate: Tuesday, 10/09/2013, 11:14:37 | Message # 1482
Lieutenant colonel
User

Messages: 481
Awards: 0
Reputation: 0
Lol wink


-----------------

 
PleiadesDate: Tuesday, 10/09/2013, 13:28:09 | Message # 1483
Shercie&JT<3
User

Messages: 6175
Awards: 72
Reputation: 45
guys type something interesting instead of lol, wtf or whatever...


-----------------
 
LightbladeDate: Tuesday, 10/09/2013, 14:28:14 | Message # 1484
Lieutenant colonel
User

Messages: 481
Awards: 0
Reputation: 0
Lol, Wtf wink haha na well what you got to talk about?? smile


-----------------

 
PleiadesDate: Tuesday, 10/09/2013, 15:45:57 | Message # 1485
Shercie&JT<3
User

Messages: 6175
Awards: 72
Reputation: 45
We dont really need a subject, I can spout random nonsense all the time and write more then a few words. Like now. And even if I can't answer someone I can think of something useless to say. Epic.


-----------------
 
Search: