[ login ] [ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: JeeTz  
Last post wins!
narnaDate: Thursday, 21/03/2013, 22:20:24 | Message # 1201
Major
User

Messages: 235
Awards: 0
Reputation: 0
Sausageeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee


-----------------
 
WaRRioRDate: Friday, 22/03/2013, 08:58:51 | Message # 1202
17
User

Messages: 2657
Awards: 4
Reputation: 12
warriorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr


-----------------

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

...

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

 
MarxDate: Friday, 22/03/2013, 16:42:49 | Message # 1203
Dirty Bomb Admin
User

Messages: 7341
Awards: 26
Reputation: 19

Steam: marx7
LAST POST


-----------------


 
narnaDate: Friday, 22/03/2013, 17:52:19 | Message # 1204
Major
User

Messages: 235
Awards: 0
Reputation: 0
Kasperrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr


-----------------
 
WaRRioRDate: Saturday, 23/03/2013, 15:36:42 | Message # 1205
17
User

Messages: 2657
Awards: 4
Reputation: 12
Back to a serious talk.

How are you guys?



-----------------

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

...

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

 
narnaDate: Saturday, 23/03/2013, 19:49:27 | Message # 1206
Major
User

Messages: 235
Awards: 0
Reputation: 0
Hahhaaa yeah,

I'm good thanks, what about you Warrior?



-----------------
 
WaRRioRDate: Sunday, 24/03/2013, 12:34:48 | Message # 1207
17
User

Messages: 2657
Awards: 4
Reputation: 12
i am fine only got a lot of homework :(.


-----------------

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

...

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

 
SeaturtleDate: Sunday, 24/03/2013, 12:46:11 | Message # 1208
18
User

Messages: 963
Awards: 7
Reputation: 15
Yep me too, lots of presentations etc. to make


-----------------

Words like violence, break the silence.
 
WaRRioRDate: Sunday, 24/03/2013, 14:29:45 | Message # 1209
17
User

Messages: 2657
Awards: 4
Reputation: 12
need to overtyp 10 a4 pages sad


-----------------

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

...

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

 
B-FrontDate: Monday, 25/03/2013, 19:08:40 | Message # 1210
10
User

Messages: 43
Awards: 2
Reputation: 0
The next person who leaves a message is gay!


-----------------

 
B-FrontDate: Monday, 25/03/2013, 19:09:02 | Message # 1211
10
User

Messages: 43
Awards: 2
Reputation: 0
Fuck you B-Front ! dry


-----------------

 
narnaDate: Monday, 25/03/2013, 19:38:37 | Message # 1212
Major
User

Messages: 235
Awards: 0
Reputation: 0
Hahhaa B-Front,

Whats the weather like where you live

In England, It's colddddd sad :(



-----------------
 
WaRRioRDate: Tuesday, 26/03/2013, 09:07:09 | Message # 1213
17
User

Messages: 2657
Awards: 4
Reputation: 12
here its WINDY i hate that wind sad


-----------------

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

...

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

 
narnaDate: Tuesday, 26/03/2013, 14:58:54 | Message # 1214
Major
User

Messages: 235
Awards: 0
Reputation: 0
Awhh unlucky, I dont miind the cold, but Im used to it and live in the UK biggrin


-----------------
 
WaRRioRDate: Tuesday, 26/03/2013, 16:01:13 | Message # 1215
17
User

Messages: 2657
Awards: 4
Reputation: 12
in holland it is also never realy hot sad and not snowy either sad want snow or 35 degrees


-----------------

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

...

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

 
Search: