• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Spam.. » Other Games » amaZ...
amaZ...
aZzaQerDate: Tuesday, 14/08/2012, 02:02:27 | Message # 1
Lieutenant colonel
User

Awards: 0
hello everybody...

now i'll talk about exciting games and interesting that it is very impressive for me, its dragon ball (Z) ultimate tenkaichi, this game features high-tech play' and this game is of three-dimensional its amaz biggrin and you could control the game by control tools or with the control buttons! i'd played it in my own (Ps3) its really a wonderful game but i just playing in my spare times or i played it when i feel my self boring or for waste the time :), and the game has many of species [story mode, hero mode] i've played through the ps3 and ps2 and ps1 as well, but i haven't ps1 so i'd played it in replace the media in bizerte while i lived biggrin if u play it ofc ur brain will stoped jk xD (+_-') however this game is has a high tech with a newly technology and u can saw it clearly coz its 3D also u could use [the yellow energy and bleu energy] but its only in emergency cases \_/ i was wondered who is the better SSJ goku or frieza but i fancy gogo is the better and also has a high-skillz and there is a very multiple figures as well is : goku, bulma, kame-sen'nin, yamcha, kuririn, tenshinhan, vegeta and also gohan etc... biggrin and during the course of the story, he encouters tenshinhan , Piccolo, Vegeta, and freeza , and allies such as bulma, kuririn, yamcha and trunks.
-finally i admit this game is awesome and also impressive and its managed you rested and have fun as well biggrin
anyway thx for reading wink

Attachments: 9803305.jpg (36.5 Kb) · 0308449.jpg (36.5 Kb) · 1708346.jpg (7.0 Kb) · 8493628.jpg (7.0 Kb) · 9261590.jpg (7.5 Kb)

-----------------

Message edited by aZzaQer - Tuesday, 14/08/2012, 03:25:06

WaRRioRDate: Saturday, 25/08/2012, 20:23:50 | Message # 2
User

Awards: 4
Whats yourname on playstation network

-----------------

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

Forum » Spam.. » Other Games » amaZ...
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: