also it would be nice to have some competition in it,
like group of the month or something

its just an idea

regards,

-----------------

TheMasterxDate: Saturday, 31/05/2014, 00:05:43 | Message # 2
User

Awards: 0
i am not here for that long but something like admin off the month is nice but i didnt see any discussion aboutn this yet but i dont hope i means to split clan in groups because i have seen that in raf and ist as death as a fishstick tongue

-----------------

GuevaraoldDate: Saturday, 31/05/2014, 01:04:07 | Message # 3
User

Awards: 2
There have been multiple topics about this. I've been looking for them but the only thing I could find were these two:
http://ia-clan.com/forum/55-9622-1
http://ia-clan.com/forum/10-9644-1

And I'll copy my input from there ;
"Grouping could also be nice (like the lunatics vs the brave), but there also could come negative effects with it. The major point like the others allready pointed out is the diverge among members. So as I may summary we're willing to reinstall groups, but have to think about a way to keep the clan coherent. The clan has the amount of members and stability to reinstall groups. 
One option could be creating teams but not giving too much attention to the group happening. Just a ones a month battle, and nothing much else. Therefore the rivalry could be minimized. But those effect can't be predicted. The welcome competition would be like the world championship of soccer. Not many are intrested in the national team untill the championship itself. Then everybody supports it's own nation. But afterwards things return to normal. As should IA when teams are installed. When the monthly scrim is happening, they might be some healthy rivalry, but afterwards we're just one big family again. Too keep it minimized there shouldn't be created many features for the teams. Just a small tag and a little spot at the forum. Not a complete forum by it self, but just a place where the teammembers can select their scrimteam for the battle. There might be no reward for the victory aswell. Because a punishment for the other team, or any reward for the winning team will evoke rivalry."

-----------------

3 Miles up, 3 Miles down!

Xfire: 123blaze123

HB-OrangeDate: Saturday, 31/05/2014, 07:47:20 | Message # 4
User

Awards: 7
I am stricktly AGAINST teams. In the situation that we are in now, we can not devide the clan even more. Maybe the change seems minor, but I don't see any positive outcome of that action. Maybe after the summer, when the clan gets more active again. You need active people for groups. That is my pov.

Share thoughts.

-----------------

MeiziDate: Saturday, 31/05/2014, 08:52:51 | Message # 5
Generalissimo
User

Awards: 23
groups aren't happening now.

-----------------

GuevaraoldDate: Saturday, 31/05/2014, 12:20:49 | Message # 6
User

Awards: 2
Quote HB-Orange ()
In the situation that we are in now, we can not devide the clan even more. Maybe the change seems minor, but I don't see any positive outcome of that action. Maybe after the summer, when the clan gets more active again. You need active people for groups. That is my pov.

Agree on this

-----------------

3 Miles up, 3 Miles down!

Xfire: 123blaze123

wedseckDate: Sunday, 01/06/2014, 21:23:03 | Message # 7
User

Awards: 5
Quote HB-Orange
am stricktly AGAINST teams. In the situation that we are in now, we can not devide the clan even more.

????
i know my english is bad but this isnt what i ment lol haha

-----------------

Forum » Spam.. » Suggestion Box » groups
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: