[ login ] [ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Spam.. » Suggestion Box » Admin commands
Admin commands
MilekDate: Thursday, 23/01/2014, 23:18:58 | Message # 1
User

Awards: 1
Hi!

I'm lvl 10 on the server but I don't have the right to make the command "!putteam".
I think we should change that so that the lowest admin could do it as it is one of the most used and most important admin commands. I've needed it several times by now but no higher admin was on the server.

Make your thoughts visible! 
M.  cool

-----------------

MostafaDate: Thursday, 23/01/2014, 23:50:16 | Message # 2
User

Awards: 7
that's strange Milek because Meizi is working on decreasing admin powers for admins lol xD

-----------------

GuevaraoldDate: Friday, 24/01/2014, 00:02:44 | Message # 3
User

Awards: 2
Quote Mostafa ()
that's strange Milek because Meizi is working on decreasing admin powers for admins lol xD

That's mainly on the commands that are less functional, but abusable

-----------------

3 Miles up, 3 Miles down!

Xfire: 123blaze123

MostafaDate: Friday, 24/01/2014, 00:09:55 | Message # 4
User

Awards: 7
Ah ok, didn't know that smile

-----------------

MilekDate: Friday, 24/01/2014, 00:11:12 | Message # 5
User

Well, thats an option aswell, but if I have the ability to kick and mute I should have the common right to use the 'putteam' command.
A lot of possibilities to handle this and make it more logical but I think it should be solved in one way or the other.

I'd prefer to have four common commands - kick,mute,putteam,kickbots. I can't be taken seriously as an admin if I don't have those powers. People just laugh in your face and say 'Haha, you have no power'.

Otherwise all members should not be admins. Thats the other way I think. Well cheers and looking forward to more thoughts! (I know that Bananowy agreed with my thoughts on the server as he was very surprised I could not use that command)

M.  smile

-----------------

Message edited by Milek - Friday, 24/01/2014, 00:17:28

GuevaraoldDate: Friday, 24/01/2014, 01:38:30 | Message # 6
User

Awards: 2
Quote Mostafa ()
Ah ok, didn't know that

I´m not sure either. That´s just how I recall it.

Quote Milek ()
I'd prefer to have four common commands - kick,mute,putteam,kickbots

Yes I agree you should have them. But I´m not convinced everybody could handle these admin powers well. But that´s something to think of before accepting a probabtion member. All accepted players should be able to handle and use these commands (following Meizi's guidline). The only problem is that according to IA's laws; everybody can join as long as they follow the rules. It doesn't say anything about forcing those rules on others.
I recently (week ago) created a topic on the officers forum to change the focus of the probabtion to good admin behaviour instead of focussing on bad behaviour. Because that would test the probation member on whether they can handle admin powers or not. 

Back to the topic; Milek I agree. Especially because you already have kick and mute ;p. In my opinion you'd gain putteam before that. But as Mostafa stated; there are managers working on this, or planning this. But this is something to involve in the change.

-----------------

3 Miles up, 3 Miles down!

Xfire: 123blaze123

MilekDate: Friday, 24/01/2014, 01:53:23 | Message # 7
User

I agree totally. I think there is a bit of a misunderstanding between two facts- on one hand we are a fun clan and pretty much everyone who can be nice is accepted, on the other hand all the people get straight access to admin rights, but not all people can handle them. Though, if all members have admin rights we should have enough power to deal with unpleasent players/situations. 

There certainly is something to think about and I'm glad that managers are working on problems related to this. Appriciate your feedback and more is welcome!

M. smile

-----------------

MeiziDate: Friday, 24/01/2014, 07:38:38 | Message # 8
Generalissimo
User

Awards: 23
I was working on with the new commands but due to my busy time irl I haven't been able to finish it so it might be delayed.

-----------------

MANTELiDate: Friday, 24/01/2014, 10:02:41 | Message # 9
Colonel
User

Awards: 0
Quote Meizi ()
I was working on with the new commands but due to my busy time irl I haven't been able to finish it so it might be delayed.

Lame excuses dear fintard!

-----------------

MeiziDate: Friday, 24/01/2014, 22:48:38 | Message # 10
Generalissimo
User

Awards: 23
Quote MANTELi ()
Lame excuses dear fintard!

That is what we fintards are full off, excuses and lameness! wink

-----------------

imsozzDate: Sunday, 26/01/2014, 18:06:04 | Message # 11
User

Awards: 0
milek , i asked to add putteam as well on level 10 because when i got promoted to level 11 i got able to do it. but 10 isn't.

-----------------

Forum » Spam.. » Suggestion Box » Admin commands
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: