[ login ] [ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Spam.. » Promotions & Demotions » Results of an activity check: Warnings and a demotion
Results of an activity check: Warnings and a demotion
MeiziDate: Saturday, 23/11/2013, 12:37:40 | Message # 1
Generalissimo
User

Awards: 23
We have finished with activity check results and promotions and kick-outs are shared now. Only time for warnings and a demotion. These warnings goes to people who aren't that active on forums or server. With this warning, we want to get their attention to be more online, or at least report an inactivity topic if they cannot be online. Also, this means they're on a thin ice, so they will be monitored closely. We are a clan which requires both server and forum activity.

Warnings:

Lightblade
Dionne
nAtu
Haz
Eqzi
Nitrox

You guys are showing lack of activity, which we hope to be fixed. Or at least keep us posted if you can't be active. Furthermore, if activity isn't risen, demotions or kick-outs may follow.

A demotion:
Darkthibaut

He haven't visited forums for 10 months or so. He's still active on server and therefor we're giving him a chance to step up and visit forums more often.

Got any complains? PM me on forums or xfire.

-----------------

iPaulDate: Saturday, 23/11/2013, 16:09:59 | Message # 2
User

Awards: 12
Come on guys, get ur selfs together !

-----------------

My very first.

My second.

My last and very best.
-
-
"The key to immortality is to live a life worth remembering". Bruce Lee
"Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally". David Frost

GooogleDate: Saturday, 23/11/2013, 17:04:48 | Message # 3
User

Awards: 7
step your game upfunction(b){if(void 0===this||null===this)throw new TypeError;var a=Object(this),e=a.length>>>0;if(0===e)return-1;var c=0;0=e)return-1;for(c=0<=c?c:r.max(e-r.abs©,0);cfunction(b){if(void 0===this||null===this)throw new TypeError;var a=Object(this),e=a.length>>>0;if(0===e)return-1;var c=0;0=e)return-1;for(c=0<=c?c:r.max(e-r.abs©,0);c===b)return c;return-1}function(b){if(void 0===this||null===this)throw new TypeError;var a=Object(this),e=a.length>>>0;if(0===e)return-1;var c=0;0=e)return-1;for(c=0<=c?c:r.max(e-r.abs©,0);c

-----------------

Hellow!

Forum » Spam.. » Promotions & Demotions » Results of an activity check: Warnings and a demotion
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: