[ login ] [ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Spam.. » General Discussion » Promotions (Your opinion)
Promotions
Do you enjoy getting promotions?
1. Yes, they are the reason why I am in this clan! [ 0 ] [0.00%]
2. Yes, they are really nice sign of appreciation of my work for the clan. [ 5 ] [41.67%]
3. Yes, they give nice motivation once promoted. [ 5 ] [41.67%]
4. Meh, I'm fine with or without them. [ 0 ] [0.00%]
5. No, I don't care for promotions. [ 1 ] [8.33%]
6. Getting promoted isn't important at all. [ 1 ] [8.33%]
7. Promotions are irrelevant for my absence in this clan. [ 0 ] [0.00%]
8. Nothing above (Will tell the reason above or via PM) [ 0 ] [0.00%]
Answers total: 12
MeiziDate: Tuesday, 17/06/2014, 22:33:02 | Message # 1
Generalissimo
User

Awards: 23
Tell me your honest opinion of getting promoted. This voting is totally anonymous and there is no way of knowing who voted what, so be honest.

This poll's results will be used for our clan's development.

-----------------

GuevaraoldDate: Wednesday, 18/06/2014, 00:47:38 | Message # 2
User

Awards: 2
I used to find promotions a sign of appreciation. But a frequent promotion makes promotions seem meaningless. And giving the same promotion to two unequal persons demotivates players; 1 who puts a lot effort in the clan, and 1 who isn't doing much, but they both get the same promotion. It's like your effort is useless. Therefore I suggest to; or promote each member separately, or declare why you think the promotion is justified.
So yes; promotions are motivating (me) and are a sign of appreciation... But it depends on some other factors aswell. Keep it mind if you want to get the maximum motivation and satisfaction out of a promotion.

Btw; I didn't vote on the poll since it's ambigeous and I think multiple answers suit my thoughts

-----------------

3 Miles up, 3 Miles down!

Xfire: 123blaze123

Message edited by Guevara - Wednesday, 18/06/2014, 00:49:02

DavidBeapyDate: Monday, 04/07/2022, 18:45:00 | Message # 3
Private
User

Awards: 0
You are without a doubt displeased of working so hard for the hardly any benefit you obtain. You wish you can have your flexibility back and do what you desire to do when you desire to do it.

However what can occur if you don't make the choice to change? You will not be able to up your life. Your desires will never come to life.

The time is now for you to obtain control of your own financial potential. Own your very own life and quit existing like a victim to economy with our cost-free guidebook. Get going today and find out exactly how simple it might be to maintain the lifestyle that you should have.

Check it out, it's entirely complimentary >>> https://4dct.short.gy/wonderful.financial_guide_ <<<

-----------------

Forum » Spam.. » General Discussion » Promotions (Your opinion)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: