[ login ] [ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: JeeTz  
Forum » Spam.. » Spam! » Any footballfans in here?
Any footballfans in here?
B-FrontDate: Sunday, 06/04/2014, 11:21:15 | Message # 16
User

Awards: 2
Quote Tekno ()
Die. Twister die superjood
3-0 ! hahahahahahahaaaaa

Quote Milek ()
Im a biiiig football fan, every discussion on sports im open to. Full sportsman. Bayern Munich my team btw wink since forever!! Not a teamchanger bcuz they won CL
Nice, to be honest I expect them to win the CL again this year. Although they had a hard time against United last week.

I'm still hoping for United to take them out of the CL this week, but chances are not high. This is not because I hate Bayern(I'm a huge fan of Robben ofc), it's because I've become United supporter as kid because of players like Van Nistelrooy and the legendary 'Becks' and later Ronaldo. Still, I expect Bayern to overrun them, even though they haven't got Schweini that match.

-----------------

TwisterxzDate: Sunday, 06/04/2014, 17:09:39 | Message # 17
Minecraft Server Admin
Founder

Awards: 7

-----------------

SeaturtleDate: Sunday, 06/04/2014, 18:41:56 | Message # 18
User

Awards: 7
I played football for like 7 years in past biggrin I was quite good actually and 2 years the captain of team :D, but eventually stopped because most footballplayers were just total apes. Well lots of them, just stupid and probably low IQ.

I hope I won't start a hate discussion with my opinion haha.

But nowadays I still enjoy watching some game every now and then or play it with friends.

-----------------

Words like violence, break the silence.

MilekDate: Sunday, 06/04/2014, 18:55:19 | Message # 19
User

Awards: 1
B-Front - Yes, I am hoping they trash United at Allianz, but they are going through a bad phase right now(if one can say so because they are brilliant anyways :D) and I don't personally support ManU in the Premier.. Premier is the most fun to watch but I really don't like the teams in that way. 

I think Schweini absence is no problem, Bayern has a great bench and awesome midfielders. I am hoping to see Mandzukic play instead of Müller and maybe try playing Müller in CAM.

-----------------

Forum » Spam.. » Spam! » Any footballfans in here?
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: