Forum » Spam.. » Help & Guides » Increasing playing skills + class functions
Increasing playing skills + class functions
MeiziDate: Thursday, 07/11/2013, 22:56:04 | Message # 1
Generalissimo
User

Awards: 23
Djuki's medic + HP info

I quote enemy-territory.net

Medics are crucial to any team. Not only do they support the team with healing and reviving,but for every medic you have on your team, everybody receives an HP bonus. Armed with an SMG and loads of health, they also are very effective killers, especially if you are an accurate shooter.

Below I've made a chart showing how the bonuses work. Depending on how many medics are on your team, and whether you are a medic or a non-medic, your HP will vary.

To read this chart, notice that the HP is listed as 3 numbers, for example "120-134-151". What this means is you have 120 initial HP when you spawn, but your max HP is 134. If you have level 3 battle sense, then your max HP is 151.

# Medics HP (non-medic) HP (medic)
0 100-100-115 N/A
1 110-110-125 110-123-140
2 120-120-135 120-134-151
3+ 125-125-140 125-140-156

It's a good idea to have 2 medics because then everybody gets a nice +20 HP bonus. You could have 3, but it only gives you an additional +5 HP compared to 2 medics.

I also like to add that a medic has an automatic regeneration of his own HP.
Every 3 sec his HP goes up with 2HP (this is out of my bare head so the the amount and and sec may not be correct but it isnt far from the truth.)

Djuki's Fieldops + airstrike info

There is a way to control the location of your airstikes.

Again i quote enemy-territory.net

One thing you might not know about airstrikes is that you can control the direction in which the airstrike occurs, by standing at a different location when the airstrike goes off. The way it works is that the airstrike always happens in a line which is perpendicular you. I guess it works that way to ensure that you don't get hit by the airstrike. So, suppose you throw an airstrike and then stand around until it goes off. This is what it will look like:

On the other hand, say you throw the airstrike and then move to some other location. Then it will still explode in a line perpendicular to you:

So, if you are throwing an airstrike on a narrow choke point, such as the Axis spawn exits on Railgun, then you want to position yourself off to the side of the chokepoint so that your airstrike reaches into the narrow area as far as possible to kill enemies.

BossHK's aiming tutorial

http://fearless-assassins.com/tutoria....-bosshk

I combined these to make help section more clean looking.

-----------------

ImGonnaDJDate: Monday, 19/05/2014, 16:09:43 | Message # 2
User

Awards: 7
Just what I need biggrin Excellent, thumbs up bro biggrin !

-----------------

To be the worst ET player in the world is a skill of its own.

Pho3Date: Monday, 19/05/2014, 16:43:48 | Message # 3
User

Awards: 0
I was wondering something : it would be a great idea to give the regeneration of hp for the engi class because it could encourage some ppl to use more this class ? or give the regeneration to all the class ?

Also the regeneration for medic seems unfair since they can heal themself

-----------------

MilekDate: Monday, 19/05/2014, 17:04:37 | Message # 4
User

Awards: 1
Agree with pho3

-----------------

StonedDate: Monday, 19/05/2014, 18:03:25 | Message # 5
User

Awards: 3
nice usefull aiming tutorial biggrin

-----------------

I like weed :D

djukiDate: Sunday, 27/07/2014, 02:38:03 | Message # 6
The idiot who thought he had a real life.
User

Awards: 7
Quote Pho3 ()
I was wondering something : it would be a great idea to give the regeneration of hp for the engi class because it could encourage some ppl to use more this class ? or give the regeneration to all the class ? Also the regeneration for medic seems unfair since they can heal themself

Every class has a regeneration. even dispite if there are medics on a team. secondly you can change a whole lot in ET but not this.

-----------------

djuki32: i mean now
djuki32: Lol
iA! Dime': now?Å
djuki32: yea
iA! Dime': as in u and me
djuki32: yea
djuki32: lol
iA! Dime': as in u and me and romantic dinner?
djuki32: no soory
djuki32: lool
iA! Dime': u gotta buy me flowers at least
djuki32: ok ok
djuki32: :p

StonedDate: Monday, 28/07/2014, 06:47:22 | Message # 7
User

Awards: 3
Not every class has a health generation, only medic recovers health per second

-----------------

I like weed :D

Forum » Spam.. » Help & Guides » Increasing playing skills + class functions