[ login ] [ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Spam.. » Help & Guides » Settings question (The award to the most slowpoke IA member goes to yours truly)
Settings question
ImGonnaDJDate: Monday, 19/05/2014, 16:04:16 | Message # 1
User

Awards: 7
Well hello there smile

Lately I've been missing the old no-download maps and therefore been playing them on a server dedicated to them, EA clan's one. Yes, the very EA wink They're still on Jaymod.
And to my delight my k/d stats are noticeably better there smile So... I actually might not be the worst ET player ever. Another thing is, yesterday I was speccing Milek and noticed he moves noticeably faster than I do, without using stamina. Even when he just goes somewhere. I don't mean that I usually take just a couple of poses while shooting, I mean his movement speed is higher.
These two things have lead me to this thought that I should have had ages ago,
considering the EA members are on average as good as you are, folks:
what if some of my game/mod settings are wrong? And why do I get the impression that I'm moving slower, as if loaded with tons of stuff? XD

In other words, maybe the solution to my "suckage" lays somewhere in the settings, so maybe you'd share some info about them wink Please?

-----------------

To be the worst ET player in the world is a skill of its own.

Pho3Date: Monday, 19/05/2014, 16:38:29 | Message # 2
User

Awards: 0
Don't worry your setting are great, everyone can move the same way. The only way to move faster is to keep the "green line" when you are doing a 1v1 by pressing the key on top of ctrl on your keyboard. When you are shooting from far dont use it, its harder to aim but its really usefull on a normal distance to kill your enemy and its also harder for him to kill you. Also the mouse sensivity is really important for your aim, try different one and chose the one you feel better with.

-----------------

ImGonnaDJDate: Wednesday, 21/05/2014, 12:32:00 | Message # 3
User

Awards: 7
Thank you biggrin Yes, I know about the stamina.

Thread to close, I guess wink

-----------------

To be the worst ET player in the world is a skill of its own.

TheMasterxDate: Wednesday, 21/05/2014, 18:40:28 | Message # 4
User

indeed you can also set your mouse sensivety higher to move faster to left or right but with walking every1 goes difrent some always press shift [run]and some only in close fights
the reason you k/d is difrent there is because there are alot more bad players than we have here we play abit higher than beginers i think:D
no1 can walk faster than you its a setting intro the server [ g_speed] if you put it higher every1 goes faster so it cant be that some1 can walk faster than you do happy

-----------------

MilekDate: Sunday, 25/05/2014, 17:06:33 | Message # 5
User

Awards: 1
Im just too good.. but seriously u can walk at the same speed. Im using jumping (trickjump but basic) in some areas of the map where possible. Sens is everyones own prefrance but try changing fov and maybe ur crosshair. Also stay calm and dont rush ur mouse across the screem when fighting. Keep it easy and straight most of time. Also jaymod players usually suck a lot. Thats why raters were on gaymod earlier. We have a lot decent shooters/players so its a bit harder in our server.

-----------------

TheMasterxDate: Monday, 26/05/2014, 18:55:53 | Message # 6
User

me2 useing tj basics sometime,s but i am still a noob:P

-----------------

Forum » Spam.. » Help & Guides » Settings question (The award to the most slowpoke IA member goes to yours truly)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: