[ login ] [ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Spam.. » Members forum » Just to remind you guys
Just to remind you guys
MeiziDate: Saturday, 04/01/2014, 17:02:35 | Message # 1
Generalissimo
User

Awards: 23
I've heard a few complains of our members behaviors in our server, but since I haven't been there and I cannot know exactly what have happened, I haven't taken any further actions yet.

But I want to remind you all, of our clan standards and what our clan is about

Our clan was first created to be more than just a clan. It was build to be a family. Over time the clan grew and people changed. The family concept remained for a long time, until ET community started to see some troubles. The activity and the interest of this game had gone down, and game was dying. We're still here, but this clan has changed. And it is totally understandable. Change is inevitable in some point of life. And change has happened. We've had to change our way of leading to make this clan more fit for current state of ET. But eventhough we've changed, we have always and we will always be a clan with fun, but also strict rules. But our members (in any level) have slipped on this. We have always been successful because of our strict rules, but also free and fun atmosphere.

So behind all this is a reminder to you all, that we can still be a clan with rules, but also to have fun. And mostly those rules are the reason why we are able to have fun and that is why it is important to follow our rules.

Because of these few complains, I'm going to remind you all of our guideline: http://ia-clan.com/forum/10-9470-1 . If you don't know how our clan handles things in different situations, you should read it. And even if  you've read it already, you should read it again just to remind yourself. I just want everybody to have fun in our server and if our admins have the same way of handling situations, the atmosphere is more comfortable for our visitors also.

Thanks for reading!
- Meizi

-----------------

Forum » Spam.. » Members forum » Just to remind you guys
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: