[ login ] [ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Spam.. » Members forum » [important] all members read!
[important] all members read!
TwisterxzDate: Wednesday, 24/09/2014, 20:57:21 | Message # 1
Minecraft Server Admin
Founder

Awards: 7
Dear members,

i would like to ask you a couple questions regarding the clan.
you can pm your awnser to me, or post a reply here

so first thing i wanna know,

Do you like your staying here in IA? Or would you like to see some changes around here?
What about the management? You like the way we run it? Or would you like to get involved more into the clan business? What could we do to make it more confortable around here?

The server:

You like the server how it is right now?
Or again, would you like some changes? examples could be, new maps, go back to the nodownload server?
New soundpack?
The server is quite empty last times.  Do you have an idea how we could fill it up? if so, let us know, we would love to know your idea's or opinions.

The etpro server,

Don't know if this server gets used today. Would you like to see more friendly games, matches, or just like the way it is?

The minecraft server,

In the beginning it was quite succesfull. But its now most of the time empty?
Would you like it if we remove it? or should we make some changes?
Maybe, an idea for me, we could play some games with it. just for fun. like survival games, or spleef?
Or even install a modpack? or creating our own modpack. these are just idea's

Our websites/forum,

You like the way our website is? or also, should we make some changes? idea's are always welcome!
do we need to remove someting? or add things?

Teamspeak server?

Yea, this wouldn't be a problem. but still, suggestions/idea's are welcome!

Other things,

Would you like to discuss someting? we can make a topic based on your suggestions , idea's problems etc
or just a private would do? just contact me then. i try to be active. send me a pm. or contact me on xfire.
Don't know if i forgot someting, but just say, and I will add it :P

thanks for reading! i hope we can get things clear asap, so we can try to make IA alive again. and make a happy stay around here

Best regards,

Twisterxz

-----------------

Pho3Date: Wednesday, 24/09/2014, 23:21:44 | Message # 2
User

Awards: 0
We ever discuted about it twister and you had the same opinion : we need more people staying on spec to attract people (leaders and manager should show the exemple, this way members will do it also and even visitors). I repeat it day after day but still it doesnt change, I dont want to see this server dieing and its pretty sad to see members wich arent concerned by the activity of the server, OUR server.

Also we need more members but everyone know its hard to find nowadays.

Thats the only two things I wanted to emphasize

-----------------

GuevaraoldDate: Thursday, 25/09/2014, 01:11:55 | Message # 3
User

Awards: 2
The server: 
I´m afraid the settings are fine, the problem is the activity in our server... 
I don´t know how to fix the activity. The only thing we can do is be as active as possible!

The etpro server:
I don't have much of an opinion about it... But players are welcome to play a scrim there smile

The minecraft server
We don't have enough players to play games in my opinion? I say we just keep it the way it is and wait for new players.

Our websites/forum, 
The forum is fine, but the activity is a little low

Teamspeak server? 
The teamspeak server is doing fine smile

Other things, 
In general our own activity is too low. We need to contact our members to get them active again. Think of people who could possible join us. Or rejoin us. Look in your xfire friendlist or invite your friends smile

-----------------

3 Miles up, 3 Miles down!

Xfire: 123blaze123

TwisterxzDate: Thursday, 25/09/2014, 07:40:51 | Message # 4
Minecraft Server Admin
Founder

pho3,

i know i did have the same opinion, you are absolutly right, but look how many members we got. i just wanna be sure we are doing fine, or maybe we should change things. but the activiy is the main problem

-----------------

wedseckDate: Thursday, 25/09/2014, 08:16:16 | Message # 5
User

Awards: 5
so first thing i wanna know,
i do like to play in IA, sometimes i hope we had more regular players then IA players
but we are still improving on that point. and maybe it might be a good idea to
let all the members involve in something, what are their ideas to make it better.

The server:
server is fine for me, maybe more often map switching.
just stay active at the server and people will come :P

The minecraft server,
im not playing mindcraft and im not interested
but if you guys are still interestted it can stay for me.

Our websites/forum,
the website and the forum are alright.
only thing i miss is the activity on the forum
and the amount of threads.

Teamspeak,
i guess it would be only used for etpro players
but if it might be fun to talk to eachother while in IA server
just stick with it.

Other things,
stay possetive, well motivated, active,
keep nice to eachother and lets set a goal
to be  nr. 50 with trackbase ! biggrin or less if u want.

Yours Sincerely,
WedsEck.

-----------------

Pho3Date: Thursday, 25/09/2014, 14:26:56 | Message # 6
User

Well we are doing fine, the environment is great we just have a lack of members like we all noticed. But yeah ET is a dieing game and its hard to recruit  new players, we had same problem at the end of war server. All active members just have to wait on spec while doing something else and then visitors will come.

-----------------

iPaulDate: Thursday, 25/09/2014, 15:21:09 | Message # 7
User

Awards: 12
Quote Twisterxz ()
go back to the nodownload server

-----------------

My very first.

My second.

My last and very best.
-
-
"The key to immortality is to live a life worth remembering". Bruce Lee
"Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally". David Frost

HB-OrangeDate: Thursday, 25/09/2014, 16:56:10 | Message # 8
User

Quote iPaul ()
Цитата Twisterxz () :go back to the nodownload server

if that helps...i'm all for it...

-----------------

RioDate: Thursday, 25/09/2014, 17:02:23 | Message # 9
User

I like everything except that I don't know how to deal with website but not a big problem and for the game I like everything. Just, I want to play with you guys and server becomes alive again and maybe if you want my opinion I think 1 field ops should be enough and get back shotgun or ( M 97 ) that's all smile

-----------------

Rio Nofal

MostafaDate: Thursday, 25/09/2014, 17:50:58 | Message # 10
User

Is it possible to get shotgun on silentmod?

The server: 

Nothing special about the server except activity, and once again which is always have been repeated, NEW and NEW maps.

The etpro server, 

I have tried many times to revive it and make matches between us but responses were low and before when I made a 5v5 between ourselves only 2 people came, of 10. and that was even when activity was higher than now, leaves a question marks (???)

The minecraft server

For my self, I can't remember what happened but I lost interest somehow in playing this game but for sure I will play it again one day and join the server, If it doesn't consume much money or so keep it.

Our websites/forum, 

Forum is OK.

Teamspeak server? 

Teamspeak server is OK. I always see people on it smile

Other things, 

1- I guess we should make puzzles, quiz and so on, and the reward would be like a special medal on forum. something to attract more visitors to forums. 

2- Me and Guevara tried some good maps like praetoria or carentan, Let's try to play this maps sometimes at the evening they are big and needs teamwork, so it means we can play for longer time, (To mention that sometimes server is like 14/30 but when a map ends they suddenly drop down to 6/30) so the longer the map is = the longer the player stays. But everything is worth a try for the sake of our clan to keep it breathing. But that's my ideas for now, I will not hesitate to post anything new that comes on my mind.

-----------------

iPaulDate: Saturday, 27/09/2014, 17:04:26 | Message # 11
User

Awards: 12
Quote Rio ()
except that I don't know how to deal with website

m8 i am one big ear, tell me what confuses u here ? smile

-----------------

My very first.

My second.

My last and very best.
-
-
"The key to immortality is to live a life worth remembering". Bruce Lee
"Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally". David Frost

StonedDate: Sunday, 28/09/2014, 23:24:57 | Message # 12
User

Awards: 3
The server: i think everything in the server is fine except the activity ofcourse(including mine, kinda busy lately sry)
and i think a shotgun will be a good idea too

Etpro: dont really have time for that as id also rather be in the silent server then at etpro

Minecraft server: i dont play minecraft anymore haha

Website: its all fine except for 1 thing; on my phone i used to have a phone vieuw, now i see the normal website on my phone, im wondering how i can get the mobile version back as it was better.

Teamspeak: i can get on teamspeak so ill tune in some time:)

Other things:
as mostafa said many times after a map alot of players leave, so big long maps would be a good idea

-----------------

I like weed :D

Pho3Date: Monday, 29/09/2014, 10:45:21 | Message # 13
User

It would be great to stay focuse on the silent server. In my opinion the et pro server is useless since nobody is using it and apparently its pretty the same thing for the minecraft server of what i heard. We all should be active to keep our principal server alive aka the silent one

-----------------

TheMasterxDate: Thursday, 02/10/2014, 18:25:20 | Message # 14
User

The server:

i would like some other maps maybe some new one,s? or we could try etnam if everybuddy like,s it

The etpro server,

never been there so idk

The minecraft server,

dont play it so idk 2 :p

Our websites/forum,

forum is nice how it is i think  :)

Teamspeak server?

ts is good the way it is and goes

Other things,

i have an idea, make an post where every members who is active now post there xfire name, and lets all add every1 who is in there! so every time 2 poeple are online they can go play so you dont have to be alone! i think that will work and when other active,s come online they see if there is any1 on the server or on xfire to play with biggrin

-----------------

Message edited by TheMasterx - Friday, 03/10/2014, 14:07:28

MilekDate: Monday, 06/10/2014, 19:44:55 | Message # 15
User

Awards: 1
I have no complaints whatsoever. Unless inactivity but thats been made clear to all I guess. I'd love to stay spec etc but when I want to play I have to join another server when ours has 0 players. I don't have all day to wait and play 2vs2 eventually. Thats the sad part. 

I love our clan and atmosphere, things just got a little out of hand at some point. I will be trying to stay spec more, starting from tomorrow. Hopefully its not the last of us and we can survive this. Can't say much about the maps as Ive really not played in our server since it only has bots. I would like to remove bots but I think most of us dont want that. And one big reason I like our server are the basic, well-known, small maps. Thats all from me.

-----------------

Forum » Spam.. » Members forum » [important] all members read!
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: