[ login ] [ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Spam.. » Members forum » IA's revival
IA's revival
GuevaraoldDate: Thursday, 18/09/2014, 18:49:45 | Message # 46
User

Awards: 2
Guys please wake up!

The server was doing fine the past 2 weeks. It has been doing great in fact. We rose back to the 75th rank and we were about to hit the top 50 when we´d continue. But suddenly when Axe returns and some visitors leave there is nobody connecting to the server. We are falling into dispair again. Our own activity should be enough to populate the server, we shouldn´t be dependent on the death of Axe. The only reason why more and more visitors return to Axe is because we stop filling our own server. Axe closed their server and gave us a boost. A very welcome boost. We got hope to revive the server, and suddenly all that hope is gone.

Here is what I suggest, and it´s very simple to do;
-    If you're not able to play yourself, stay in the server as spec!!!
-    When you do this, make sure it's visible on xfire too. Because your xfire account is hooked up with all kinds of ET players!

This last point will be a little harder, yet very important;
-    Technicans bring the bots back. Could be that you're having little time to do so, yet it is so important right now!

-----------------

3 Miles up, 3 Miles down!

Xfire: 123blaze123

Pho3Date: Friday, 19/09/2014, 08:39:39 | Message # 47
User

Awards: 0
Totally agree but like i said previously 5 - 6 active members even if they stay spec isnt enough to keep a server active, we need more guys

-----------------

TheMasterxDate: Friday, 19/09/2014, 17:48:56 | Message # 48
User

trying to play everyday if all 5/6 active members does that il will be active

-----------------

RioDate: Thursday, 25/09/2014, 17:06:29 | Message # 49
User

I will try to join every time I could but being in spec is hard for me because my family are using Pc so they will close it after I leave it biggrin

-----------------

Rio Nofal

Forum » Spam.. » Members forum » IA's revival
Search: