[ login ] [ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Spam.. » Members forum » Inactive members
Inactive members
MeiziDate: Wednesday, 14/05/2014, 21:08:19 | Message # 1
Generalissimo
User

Awards: 23
I have removed old topics from inactive forums.

Old topics are topics where told length of inactivity time has expired and the person should be back by now.

This means that I'm going to do some cleaning with the memberlist. I'm going to move some members to inactive group (probably tomorrow) to get the memberlist more organized. When in inactive group, you still have the access to every part of forums as previously, but you are marked as inactive. After you're moved there, you can request being moved back to normal member just simply sending me a PM. If the person doesn't make inactivity topic in a while, and have been away for quite a while, he will be removed from the clan.

Just wanted to give some heads up smile

Best regards, Meizi.

-----------------

MeiziDate: Thursday, 15/05/2014, 18:17:43 | Message # 2
Generalissimo
User

Awards: 23
People who are now moved into inactive group have 2 weeks time to write an active inactive until they will be removed from the clan. If you have the inactive thread already, don't worry.

Everybody can get back to normal member just by simply sending me a message on forums, or in x-fire.

-----------------

iPaulDate: Thursday, 15/05/2014, 20:27:26 | Message # 3
User

Awards: 12
Good work !

-----------------

My very first.

My second.

My last and very best.
-
-
"The key to immortality is to live a life worth remembering". Bruce Lee
"Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally". David Frost

Forum » Spam.. » Members forum » Inactive members
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: