Manager

Awards: 13

Steam: Puppet_J
Just ban him if he tries

-----------------

YoU ArE My PuPpEtS >;)=

Dennis de Jong.

Contact me by PM

IA|PEACE: ‏רגילThe website "puppetisanoob.ucoz.com" has been successfully created.
#IA|Puppet.: yey
#IA|Puppet.: -.-

MeiziDate: Tuesday, 13/05/2014, 11:33:01 | Message # 17
Generalissimo
User

Awards: 23
Actually, if dookie personally comes to recruit on our server, kick him and let me know about it. Kick first is a better solution before banning anyone. No need to start a clanwar over this. So, if you see axe recruiting in our server, kick and let me know.

-----------------

PuppetDate: Tuesday, 13/05/2014, 12:55:14 | Message # 18
CS:GO Server Admin
Manager

They are starting it though.

-----------------

YoU ArE My PuPpEtS >;)=

Dennis de Jong.

Contact me by PM

IA|PEACE: ‏רגילThe website "puppetisanoob.ucoz.com" has been successfully created.

MeiziDate: Tuesday, 13/05/2014, 14:01:14 | Message # 19
Generalissimo
User

still we can handle it with care.

-----------------

PuppetDate: Tuesday, 13/05/2014, 14:11:21 | Message # 20
Manager

I get it. I just really would like to spit back at 'em biggrin

-----------------

YoU ArE My PuPpEtS >;)=

Dennis de Jong.

Contact me by PM

GuevaraoldDate: Tuesday, 13/05/2014, 14:53:23 | Message # 21
User

Awards: 2
Make sure all of us are around as much as possible

-----------------

3 Miles up, 3 Miles down!

Xfire: 123blaze123

MeiziDate: Wednesday, 14/05/2014, 18:43:43 | Message # 22
Generalissimo
User

I would prefer if our members (including war. members) would rather play in our server than in Axe server, thanks.

-----------------

MilekDate: Wednesday, 14/05/2014, 20:29:35 | Message # 23
User

Awards: 1
That Axe server is a serious threat. Atleast 8 our regulars playing there.. We have to think of something I suppose..

-----------------

StonedDate: Wednesday, 14/05/2014, 20:40:32 | Message # 24
User

Awards: 3
Shall i terminate their server? biggrin

-----------------

I like weed :D

Pho3Date: Wednesday, 14/05/2014, 21:36:09 | Message # 25
User

Awards: 0
Well i actually spy them and apparently dookie propose to some member to choose the level they want to join back axe (thats what happened with 2rk ich).

Firstly their server is active because axe member stay spec when they dont play

Like meizi said we need to stay on ia server not to visit their server but the problem is about the server wich is often empty at some hours so people wants to play against a certain amount of player so they go on axe where they can find more player. The problem is if everyone do that its not a good point for us, we need to react fast, ask to our regular if they want to join, find a way to repopulate our server because we are actually losing some regular player (killah, sjedi...)

Dookie dont recruit our regular on our server but he contact them on x fire so we need to counterattack

Last point :  they are just back that means their member are active a lot actually but its not sure they will resist with time if they dont attract new players.
I hope it wont work for them because like you noticed ia population increased when axe died because their regular came to ia (pretty same setting on both server).

-----------------

MilekDate: Wednesday, 14/05/2014, 21:55:57 | Message # 26
User

Awards: 1
I think counterattack is a good idea, something has to be done. Our server wont be any attraction if nearly all our regulars go there now. 
BUT using the same weapon (sweet-talk and letting them choose levels or some shit like that) seems just pethetic and not my cup of tea tbh. As it leaves a bitter taste and I think that is not a right way.

I think we should look deeper, into the server settings, maps, rules, maybe advertising (I saw Axe has a mainpage advertisement on Trackbase). Our forum seems to do better than the server mainly because its an old community and a lot of us rarely go to the server, but the sad part is that if we don't visit our own server more and keep it alive then the forum is not enough. 
Also I'd suggest (MAYBE) to add some fun stuff. Like change the faces of classes and hats or use some fun small details to make the maps cooler (add some blanquets on walls or stuff like that). Just some frequent updates to it.

But my main point is.. guys, visit the server more often or stay spec like Meizi said. 
These Axe guys seem fake so I hope they wont last very long.. although it is boring for me to stay on our server with 2vs3 when I could play 9v9 on another server but I mainly wont because I try to keep this alive.

-----------------

Pho3Date: Wednesday, 14/05/2014, 22:54:38 | Message # 27
User

Awards: 0
Oh I dont know if you know dookie but he is ready to do everything to populate his server he is connected H24 never playing, always spec and doing some advertising for his server

We just all have to show this community is important for us and do our maximum to be active and keep this server alive, all clan have rude time but we'll become stronger with this experience

-----------------

PuppetDate: Thursday, 15/05/2014, 22:09:25 | Message # 28
Manager

http://et.trackbase.net/

we could do with some of that

-----------------

YoU ArE My PuPpEtS >;)=

Dennis de Jong.

Contact me by PM

Forum » Spam.. » Members forum » Axe
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: