[ login ] [ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Spam.. » Members forum » Concern
Concern
WaRRioRDate: Sunday, 09/02/2014, 10:43:41 | Message # 16
User

Awards: 4
i love camping at obj :D.

-----------------

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

GooogleDate: Sunday, 09/02/2014, 13:17:46 | Message # 17
User

Awards: 7
everybody plays how he wants, obj or fraging that's my opinion. just switch teams when it needs to

-----------------

Hellow!

wedseckDate: Sunday, 09/02/2014, 14:50:48 | Message # 18
User

Awards: 5
it is easy to point out other people
but first do those things yourself before u make a topic about it

-----------------

MilekDate: Sunday, 09/02/2014, 17:54:15 | Message # 19
User

Awards: 1
What is your sentence based on? You are the first one to tell me that, I have only heard praise from others about switching teams, making statements on the forum and trying to help others on the server. (how could I got the member of the month award without following the things I stated earlier?)

First time I hear something like this. I always follow the rules. So maybe you could be more specific when attacking someone in personal.

Instead of feeling hurt, maybe you/we should think about this subject and stay friends instead of throwing words?

-----------------

wedseckDate: Sunday, 09/02/2014, 23:31:48 | Message # 20
User

sorry if u feel insulted or attacked
was not my attention
but everytime somebody have to switch they say in 10 secs 5 times to switch
but they dont switch themselves. and i barely see u say something in the server
and weird that u say we dont give a shit about rules and things.

-----------------

MostafaDate: Sunday, 09/02/2014, 23:37:41 | Message # 21
User

Great.. now you both gonna throw out some words.. could we stick to the topic's case please?

-----------------

MilekDate: Sunday, 09/02/2014, 23:41:56 | Message # 22
User

Awards: 1
I always switch when I see teams unbalanced, if I am on the team with lesser players I immidieatly ask to fix the teams. 

I am sorry that you have not seen me react then. I guess we have not played together that much. I can't say anything more than that others have seen me change and praised me for it. I guess everybody makes mistakes and maybe I have not noticed the unbalanced teams everytime then. This is a pointless argument to be honest.

I did not say we don't give a shit about rules. You should read again - my message was something else and I also said that a lot of us are doing a good job. There is always room for improvement, for everybody, including me. But the point is we have several members ignoring some things that should not be ignored. This is a perfect example why I did not give names. Fights start.

-----------------

imsozzDate: Monday, 10/02/2014, 01:20:13 | Message # 23
User

Awards: 0
i couldn't agree less milek, i see you balance the teams a lot and i can say i balance a lot. but as u said there are players that arn't active on forums and just play on server. I saw the name nitrox in a comment. i can say he is a nice guy but he isnt active on forums at all and he never balances team when he is on allies because he rather plays as an allied player than a axis player and sure it aint nice to start pointing fingers at eachother but if we want to fix things like more activity on forums and more admin-behavior we have to start looking at who isn't acting like an admin or who isn't active on the forums. I have to admit for myself that i am not that active on forum as i was in the beginning but i am a better admin than i was before and im starting to pick up forum activity again as well. I wanna say something else as well, i noticed that everytime at the end of the map people don't vote. and when the next map starts i see a lot of vote polls for next map etc. sometimes members do this as well and in my opinion this is not needed! they should have voted earlier and i see a lot of people getting annoyed by it.

-----------------

wedseckDate: Monday, 10/02/2014, 10:56:42 | Message # 24
User

i think it we had a disagreement. dont like to  whine about it
but i caught 3 sentenses about: members aint doing admin related work,
we think all the things are not important.
and that we dont care about 'stuff' like that

-----------------

HB-OrangeDate: Monday, 10/02/2014, 11:27:21 | Message # 25
User

Quote imsozz ()
i noticed that everytime at the end of the map people don't vote. and when the next map starts i see a lot of vote polls for next map etc. sometimes members do this as well and in my opinion this is not needed! they should have voted earlier and i see a lot of people getting annoyed by it.

That is done, cuz the 'wannted' map is not on the votinglist. In a 'map-vote' you can pick whatever map you wannt, and if the players are for it, than so shall be.

@Weedseck and imsozz

could you use some punctuation marks in your posts? It is easier to read.

-----------------

imsozzDate: Monday, 10/02/2014, 15:26:22 | Message # 26
User

Awards: 0
orange , i ment that players vote for fragmaze and then they call a vote for supply while supply was on the voting list.

-----------------

GooogleDate: Monday, 10/02/2014, 15:28:38 | Message # 27
User

i see always members doing there best switching teams so have no problems with it

-----------------

Hellow!

HB-OrangeDate: Monday, 10/02/2014, 17:11:13 | Message # 28
User

Quote imsozz ()
orange , i ment that players vote for fragmaze and then they call a vote for supply while supply was on the voting list.

I did not notice that.

-----------------

wedseckDate: Tuesday, 11/02/2014, 19:38:01 | Message # 29
User

i ment what i ment  not that hard to read

-----------------

MostafaDate: Tuesday, 11/02/2014, 20:52:16 | Message # 30
User

Do not "offtopic" guys... we should focus on what we wanted to say at first and get it into action otherwise everyone suggests something gets met like that and almost make him not willing to make anymore since it's the same attitude and topic ignored in the end.

-----------------

Forum » Spam.. » Members forum » Concern
Search: