[ login ] [ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Spam.. » Members forum » Scrimming
Scrimming
GuevaraoldDate: Friday, 24/01/2014, 15:14:03 | Message # 1
User

Awards: 2
Today Perry and his friend Vibrator (sounds quite nasty doesn't it) asked if players wanted to join their 3o3. Normally there wouldn't be a problem to this, but there were just 6 players in the server. Including them. I told them because it would drain our server, we don't like them dragging players with them (because of the low amount of visitors). They agreed and searched elsewhere (on xfire, idk?) for a 3th partner. When they found one they took off, and quickly after that the rest of the players left one by one. It just wasn't fun anymore to play 2v2, or 2v1, or 1v1...

So if you see the same scenario, or you might want to set up a scrim yourself, think about any consequences. When there are just a few players around please don't drag players out of our server, and don't allow others to do so either.

No offense to anyone, but our main server has priority nr.1

-----------------

3 Miles up, 3 Miles down!

Xfire: 123blaze123

MostafaDate: Friday, 24/01/2014, 15:17:47 | Message # 2
User

Awards: 7
If they went to ia server then it's good because it's still part of us.

-----------------

PuppetDate: Friday, 24/01/2014, 16:03:03 | Message # 3
CS:GO Server Admin
Manager

Awards: 13

Steam: Puppet_J
Yes, but the main server is however a priority.

I would love to  see the ET Esports community grow again but i doubt it'll ever happen.

But you can't dictate what people play and with who they play. They can ask in the server if someone wants to play A scrim with them, as long as it doesn't lean towards advertising their team or server.

-----------------

YoU ArE My PuPpEtS >;)=

Dennis de Jong.

Contact me by PM

IA|PEACE: ‏רגילThe website "puppetisanoob.ucoz.com" has been successfully created.
#IA|Puppet.: yey
#IA|Puppet.: -.-

Message edited by Puppet - Friday, 24/01/2014, 16:05:17

MeiziDate: Friday, 24/01/2014, 17:55:34 | Message # 4
Generalissimo
User

Awards: 23
Quote Puppet ()
But you can't dictate what people play and with who they play. They can ask in the server if someone wants to play A scrim with them, as long as it doesn't lean towards advertising their team or server.

Exactly. They are free to ask someone to scrim with them as long as it isn't advertising, no matter how empty our server is. Especially since the guys aren't from IA, you can't tell them what to do.

-----------------

fluXisDate: Friday, 24/01/2014, 22:37:09 | Message # 5
User

Scrimming is popular these days in iA! wink

-----------------

1) Open Youtube
2) Search for handball
3) Eat a cookie

GuevaraoldDate: Saturday, 25/01/2014, 16:13:45 | Message # 6
User

Quote Meizi ()
no matter how empty our server is

Yes but in case of a low amount of visitors I recommend our members to stick to our server. And I don't like them dragging other players out of the server either, so I don't like advertisements. It's kinda like recruiting our visitors (temporarely)

-----------------

3 Miles up, 3 Miles down!

Xfire: 123blaze123

PuppetDate: Saturday, 25/01/2014, 18:32:23 | Message # 7
CS:GO Server Admin
Manager

Awards: 13

Steam: Puppet_J
Still not our choice to make.

-----------------

YoU ArE My PuPpEtS >;)=

Dennis de Jong.

Contact me by PM

IA|PEACE: ‏רגילThe website "puppetisanoob.ucoz.com" has been successfully created.
#IA|Puppet.: yey
#IA|Puppet.: -.-

wedseckDate: Sunday, 26/01/2014, 14:54:49 | Message # 8
User

Awards: 5
this is just basically right?

-----------------

WaRRioRDate: Sunday, 26/01/2014, 15:47:57 | Message # 9
User

Awards: 4
I gotta agree with quevara here. I also think the silent server is our main priority. If u wanna scrim that badly just wait until server gets little more people in it and than ask for people dont get them away while server is almost empty.

-----------------

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

MilekDate: Sunday, 26/01/2014, 17:58:00 | Message # 10
User

Awards: 1
But they are not our members. Tho Perry is applying. I agree that members should keep that in mind but you can't really do anything about it. Sure, we can not allow publicchat advertising but they will just PM people and nothing goes different.
Anyway IA members should keep that in mind, but other players.. not our choice to make.

-----------------

MeiziDate: Sunday, 26/01/2014, 18:32:43 | Message # 11
Generalissimo
User

Awards: 23
Quote Milek ()
Anyway IA members should keep that in mind, but other players.. not our choice to make.

Yup.

-----------------

Forum » Spam.. » Members forum » Scrimming
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: