[ login ] [ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: JeeTz  
Last post wins!
WaRRioRDate: Monday, 23/09/2013, 19:26:11 | Message # 1681
17
User

Messages: 2657
Awards: 4
Reputation: 12
Quote (Dropz)
i eat a lot of shit cuz i like it.


nice to know dropz biggrin



-----------------

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

...

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

 
DropzDate: Monday, 23/09/2013, 20:03:23 | Message # 1682
17
User

Messages: 1886
Awards: 7
Reputation: 11
Quote (WaRRioR)
Yesterday i had threesome, with two girld and i liked it, might do it again !


Wow dude u did it with girls i only do it with boys! :O



-----------------



Real eyes Realise Real lies!
 
WaRRioRDate: Monday, 23/09/2013, 21:25:45 | Message # 1683
17
User

Messages: 2657
Awards: 4
Reputation: 12
Quote (Dropz)
Wow dude u did it with girls i only do it with boys! :O


finaly u commited biggrin



-----------------

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

...

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

 
DropzDate: Monday, 23/09/2013, 21:31:01 | Message # 1684
17
User

Messages: 1886
Awards: 7
Reputation: 11
Quote (WaRRioR)
finaly ill commit a suicide!
man dont kill urself thats not an opinion!



-----------------



Real eyes Realise Real lies!
 
LunaaDate: Monday, 23/09/2013, 23:15:00 | Message # 1685
Twisterxz <3
User

Messages: 321
Awards: 6
Reputation: 13
writers


-----------------
 
JeeTzDate: Tuesday, 24/09/2013, 02:56:01 | Message # 1686
Generalissimo
Founder

Messages: 6844
Awards: 51
Reputation: 37

Steam: JeeTz
"Luna died because she shoved a pencil through her ears"


-----------------

Sherclock: "im socially awkward pinguin"
Dime: "atleast I get huge satisfaction from abusing jeup"
3AHED: "download speed 1 kb/sec.. dman no porns tonight"
Rag3: "maybe you noobs dont know that i know that you think i dont know you can see me recording"
Peace: "You'll pay an aircraft carrier for doing a fishing..."

#IA|Tomasz: you titty suckin' two balled bitch with a fat green lip
#IA|Tomasz: are you here?

#IA|GreenFire: i cant be with grilfriends
#IA|GreenFire: i like more to.. u know
 
WaRRioRDate: Tuesday, 24/09/2013, 06:45:21 | Message # 1687
17
User

Messages: 2657
Awards: 4
Reputation: 12
thats bad Luna! dont do that.


-----------------

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

...

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

 
fluXisDate: Tuesday, 24/09/2013, 07:24:16 | Message # 1688
17
User

Messages: 427
Awards: 2
Reputation: 5
Drugs is bad, mkay?


-----------------

1) Open Youtube
2) Search for handball
3) Eat a cookie
 
PleiadesDate: Tuesday, 24/09/2013, 07:42:17 | Message # 1689
Shercie&JT<3
User

Messages: 6175
Awards: 72
Reputation: 45
I can confirm... That she didn't.


-----------------
 
DropzDate: Tuesday, 24/09/2013, 09:17:32 | Message # 1690
17
User

Messages: 1886
Awards: 7
Reputation: 11
Quote (fluXis)
I love Drugs, mkay?



-----------------



Real eyes Realise Real lies!
 
PleiadesDate: Tuesday, 24/09/2013, 14:59:39 | Message # 1691
Shercie&JT<3
User

Messages: 6175
Awards: 72
Reputation: 45
I bet he does biggrin


-----------------
 
WaRRioRDate: Tuesday, 24/09/2013, 15:32:42 | Message # 1692
17
User

Messages: 2657
Awards: 4
Reputation: 12
he is Always high.


-----------------

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

...

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

 
DropzDate: Tuesday, 24/09/2013, 18:39:14 | Message # 1693
17
User

Messages: 1886
Awards: 7
Reputation: 11
Quote (WaRRioR)
he is Always high.
Hope ure not talking about me :')



-----------------



Real eyes Realise Real lies!
 
LunaaDate: Tuesday, 24/09/2013, 18:54:55 | Message # 1694
Twisterxz <3
User

Messages: 321
Awards: 6
Reputation: 13
I didn't take drugs, only went to school..!


-----------------
 
DropzDate: Tuesday, 24/09/2013, 19:05:19 | Message # 1695
17
User

Messages: 1886
Awards: 7
Reputation: 11
Quote (Lunaa)
I took all the drugs,and didn't go to school..!
im worried about you Lunaa :c



-----------------



Real eyes Realise Real lies!
 
Search: