[ login ] [ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: JeeTz  
Last post wins!
fluXisDate: Thursday, 19/09/2013, 20:01:11 | Message # 1621
17
User

Messages: 427
Awards: 2
Reputation: 5
thats excactly what i meant biggrin


-----------------

1) Open Youtube
2) Search for handball
3) Eat a cookie
 
JeeTzDate: Thursday, 19/09/2013, 20:23:20 | Message # 1622
Generalissimo
Founder

Messages: 6844
Awards: 51
Reputation: 37

Steam: JeeTz
Quote (WaRRioR)
i am fats from the muscles.
I believe you



-----------------

Sherclock: "im socially awkward pinguin"
Dime: "atleast I get huge satisfaction from abusing jeup"
3AHED: "download speed 1 kb/sec.. dman no porns tonight"
Rag3: "maybe you noobs dont know that i know that you think i dont know you can see me recording"
Peace: "You'll pay an aircraft carrier for doing a fishing..."

#IA|Tomasz: you titty suckin' two balled bitch with a fat green lip
#IA|Tomasz: are you here?

#IA|GreenFire: i cant be with grilfriends
#IA|GreenFire: i like more to.. u know
 
PleiadesDate: Friday, 20/09/2013, 00:13:37 | Message # 1623
Shercie&JT<3
User

Messages: 6175
Awards: 72
Reputation: 45
They're all fat from steroids. So they can't have raped jeetz.


-----------------
 
LightbladeDate: Friday, 20/09/2013, 00:52:56 | Message # 1624
Lieutenant colonel
User

Messages: 481
Awards: 0
Reputation: 0
Same smile


-----------------

 
JeeTzDate: Friday, 20/09/2013, 02:42:37 | Message # 1625
Generalissimo
Founder

Messages: 6844
Awards: 51
Reputation: 37

Steam: JeeTz
I dont know who did it and I dont wanna know, but could u please do the same to me tomorrow night?


-----------------

Sherclock: "im socially awkward pinguin"
Dime: "atleast I get huge satisfaction from abusing jeup"
3AHED: "download speed 1 kb/sec.. dman no porns tonight"
Rag3: "maybe you noobs dont know that i know that you think i dont know you can see me recording"
Peace: "You'll pay an aircraft carrier for doing a fishing..."

#IA|Tomasz: you titty suckin' two balled bitch with a fat green lip
#IA|Tomasz: are you here?

#IA|GreenFire: i cant be with grilfriends
#IA|GreenFire: i like more to.. u know
 
fluXisDate: Friday, 20/09/2013, 06:40:29 | Message # 1626
17
User

Messages: 427
Awards: 2
Reputation: 5
If u give me 10 euros, i'll send warrior


-----------------

1) Open Youtube
2) Search for handball
3) Eat a cookie
 
LightbladeDate: Friday, 20/09/2013, 07:43:47 | Message # 1627
Lieutenant colonel
User

Messages: 481
Awards: 0
Reputation: 0
Afternoon wink


-----------------

 
fluXisDate: Friday, 20/09/2013, 07:49:10 | Message # 1628
17
User

Messages: 427
Awards: 2
Reputation: 5
.


-----------------

1) Open Youtube
2) Search for handball
3) Eat a cookie
 
WaRRioRDate: Friday, 20/09/2013, 08:06:14 | Message # 1629
17
User

Messages: 2657
Awards: 4
Reputation: 12
give me 5€ and flux will be with u for enxt 3 weeks.


-----------------

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

...

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

 
PleiadesDate: Friday, 20/09/2013, 09:13:15 | Message # 1630
Shercie&JT<3
User

Messages: 6175
Awards: 72
Reputation: 45
Quote (JT)
I dont know who did it and I dont wanna know, but could u please do the same to me tomorrow night?
Hey, I have other priorities biggrin



-----------------
 
WaRRioRDate: Friday, 20/09/2013, 14:17:27 | Message # 1631
17
User

Messages: 2657
Awards: 4
Reputation: 12
u do :O.


-----------------

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

...

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

 
PleiadesDate: Friday, 20/09/2013, 16:27:23 | Message # 1632
Shercie&JT<3
User

Messages: 6175
Awards: 72
Reputation: 45
Hmmmmm *turns on perv mode*


-----------------
 
fluXisDate: Friday, 20/09/2013, 17:27:51 | Message # 1633
17
User

Messages: 427
Awards: 2
Reputation: 5
Dude warrior... Make it at least 15€ gigitigigiti goo


-----------------

1) Open Youtube
2) Search for handball
3) Eat a cookie
 
LightbladeDate: Friday, 20/09/2013, 17:28:57 | Message # 1634
Lieutenant colonel
User

Messages: 481
Awards: 0
Reputation: 0
Na 20 wink lol


-----------------

 
LunaaDate: Friday, 20/09/2013, 17:31:47 | Message # 1635
Twisterxz <3
User

Messages: 321
Awards: 6
Reputation: 13
I'm sure Plei' will do it for free !


-----------------
 
Search: