[ login ] [ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: JeeTz  
Last post wins!
JeeTzDate: Tuesday, 17/09/2013, 19:49:40 | Message # 1576
Generalissimo
Founder

Messages: 6844
Awards: 51
Reputation: 37

Steam: JeeTz
Quote (Pleiades)
I heard you sometimes get trainings from them? I wash/polish/clay my car with meguiars stuff, gives awesome results.

I hope you use the 5steps?



-----------------

Sherclock: "im socially awkward pinguin"
Dime: "atleast I get huge satisfaction from abusing jeup"
3AHED: "download speed 1 kb/sec.. dman no porns tonight"
Rag3: "maybe you noobs dont know that i know that you think i dont know you can see me recording"
Peace: "You'll pay an aircraft carrier for doing a fishing..."

#IA|Tomasz: you titty suckin' two balled bitch with a fat green lip
#IA|Tomasz: are you here?

#IA|GreenFire: i cant be with grilfriends
#IA|GreenFire: i like more to.. u know
 
fluXisDate: Tuesday, 17/09/2013, 20:20:15 | Message # 1577
17
User

Messages: 427
Awards: 2
Reputation: 5
Enlighten our simple minds JT


-----------------

1) Open Youtube
2) Search for handball
3) Eat a cookie
 
WaRRioRDate: Tuesday, 17/09/2013, 21:57:54 | Message # 1578
17
User

Messages: 2657
Awards: 4
Reputation: 12
*gives flux a lamp*


-----------------

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

...

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

 
JeeTzDate: Tuesday, 17/09/2013, 22:28:09 | Message # 1579
Generalissimo
Founder

Messages: 6844
Awards: 51
Reputation: 37

Steam: JeeTz
Plei, next time I arrange such an event, I will let you know. You should come with your car and get it completely washed and waxed for free + you get some nice goodies from me!




-----------------

Sherclock: "im socially awkward pinguin"
Dime: "atleast I get huge satisfaction from abusing jeup"
3AHED: "download speed 1 kb/sec.. dman no porns tonight"
Rag3: "maybe you noobs dont know that i know that you think i dont know you can see me recording"
Peace: "You'll pay an aircraft carrier for doing a fishing..."

#IA|Tomasz: you titty suckin' two balled bitch with a fat green lip
#IA|Tomasz: are you here?

#IA|GreenFire: i cant be with grilfriends
#IA|GreenFire: i like more to.. u know
 
PleiadesDate: Tuesday, 17/09/2013, 22:52:47 | Message # 1580
Shercie&JT<3
User

Messages: 6175
Awards: 72
Reputation: 45
When I'm waxing it I wash it first with the two bucket method, clay it, polish any bad spots or scratches, wax it and enjoy biggrin

Would be really nice to have my meggi polished for free biggrin thanks for the offer biggrin



-----------------
 
fluXisDate: Wednesday, 18/09/2013, 06:55:07 | Message # 1581
17
User

Messages: 427
Awards: 2
Reputation: 5
Lol warrior biggrin


-----------------

1) Open Youtube
2) Search for handball
3) Eat a cookie
 
WaRRioRDate: Wednesday, 18/09/2013, 07:04:58 | Message # 1582
17
User

Messages: 2657
Awards: 4
Reputation: 12
u didnt like the lamp?


-----------------

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

...

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

 
fluXisDate: Wednesday, 18/09/2013, 07:44:21 | Message # 1583
17
User

Messages: 427
Awards: 2
Reputation: 5
I did, 't was een droog, maar grappig mopke smile


-----------------

1) Open Youtube
2) Search for handball
3) Eat a cookie
 
PleiadesDate: Wednesday, 18/09/2013, 10:08:30 | Message # 1584
Shercie&JT<3
User

Messages: 6175
Awards: 72
Reputation: 45
Warrior, Fluxis, Be quiet kids, the adults are talking biggrin


-----------------
 
LunaaDate: Wednesday, 18/09/2013, 16:21:07 | Message # 1585
Twisterxz <3
User

Messages: 321
Awards: 6
Reputation: 13
Talking about how you wash your car, that's very very very interesting biggrin


-----------------
 
SherclockDate: Wednesday, 18/09/2013, 16:32:35 | Message # 1586
Coffee and cake specialist
User

Messages: 3389
Awards: 14
Reputation: 9
Plei is pro washing cars, but thats what he is capable of with his education..

Just kidding honey redface love you<3



-----------------


 
LightbladeDate: Wednesday, 18/09/2013, 16:38:26 | Message # 1587
Lieutenant colonel
User

Messages: 481
Awards: 0
Reputation: 0
You guys are funny! wink aha


-----------------

 
WaRRioRDate: Wednesday, 18/09/2013, 17:25:15 | Message # 1588
17
User

Messages: 2657
Awards: 4
Reputation: 12
WHATTTTTTT U TELLING ME I AM FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM DAMM SERIOUS HERE MAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


-----------------

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

...

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

 
LunaaDate: Wednesday, 18/09/2013, 18:03:20 | Message # 1589
Twisterxz <3
User

Messages: 321
Awards: 6
Reputation: 13
You, serious? What a joke!  happy


-----------------
 
fluXisDate: Wednesday, 18/09/2013, 18:07:01 | Message # 1590
17
User

Messages: 427
Awards: 2
Reputation: 5
yea, never saw u serious before woowoo


-----------------

1) Open Youtube
2) Search for handball
3) Eat a cookie
 
Search: